Status: Keep it or Forget it?

Just One Mistake

Undercover

Her

“What are you doing here?” I ask sniffiling.

“You think I would let you run again? No way! I love you, nothing can change that. I want you and I will fight and chase after you every chance I get.”

“Zach…”

“Amy more or less mauled me with her lips and her body.”

I being to laugh because the disgust in his voice is so prominent that I really couldn’t not believe him, but it wasn’t that simple. Nothing was between us. How do I know what is going to happen after all of this? I mean I won’t be on tour with them anymore, I don’t have that job anymore. What will happen to us I was never sure about anyway, but then Amy came and I didn’t think that he would ever choose me over her, but here he is disgusted with her… This boy will make me forgive the biggest sins in the world with an open heart because that is how crazy I am about him, and it’s simply not fair or right… Gah He could unknowingly get me to commit a crime.

Him

“So now you will come back and be our manager again?”

“Zach… I can’t do that…”

“Why not?” I ask oblivious as what she is about to tell me. I’m afraid she will tell me she doesn’t want or love me so she doesn’t want to come back, and that thought scares me.

“I know where you mind is going, and no I still love you, but I got fired…”

“Why? Did they find out? Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Well they have been threatening my job a lot, and I don’t think they wanted me to hold this position, but they gave it to me because you guys wanted me.”

“But they have a reason to fire you….”

That is when she starts talking about them asking the impossible of her and her reactions, and the only thing keeping her as our manager was me… I don’t know what they were thinking, but I will get her job back, and I know the guys will help me with it as well…
♠ ♠ ♠
Title and short description credit to "Undercover" by Allstar Weekend the song will be on their album coming out Sep 27 if you didn't know so yup

Alright SO SORRY! I haven't posted in awhile but between school and college apps and life well simply put life is kicking my ass so I pretty much wrote this now as more or less of a filler because I felt terrible I didn't post and I even said I would... so sorry about that.... not very happy with this though... if it bothers me enough I will sit and rewrite it... probably not tho... I HATE rewriting... anyway SORRY but please comment! and check out my many short stories...