Status: Keep it or Forget it?

Just One Mistake

Dead End

Not him and not her

Things for the two got a little hard with Zach trying to get her her job back, and with her going back to school it was a harder sell, but he managed and made sure they weren’t acting like last time.

Things weren’t easy for the two, but they knew they would be making it out ok. I mean between distance, fan girls, and other people how could you expect it to be easy? But they two were working through it and with Amy off their hands things got easier because lucky for them she learned to take a hint, though she didn’t like it and fought at first.

Milou was running late for showing up for a concert she didn’t book, which confused her, but what confused her more was the fact that there was NO fans outside! Not one! And it was three hours before the show so she expected at least a person or two… but there was none. On top of all that she was told to use the front door. The venue was a small one, which she approved of because she tended to book small more personal venues for them although it meant less fans and all it was more personal and therefore more fun for the fans attending. When she walked her her confusion went up even more. Nothing was set for a concert, but then why was she here. She saw Michael’s drums, but other than the instruments that were clearly tuned already nothing was ready, and the instruments are always tuned last. To say Milou was utterly confused would be a ridiculous understatement.

That is the boys began to play a mix of songs started to play, “Come Down With Love”, “Hey, Princess”, “Be There”, “Can’t Sleep Tonight”, “Do it 2 Me”, “All The Way”, “Here With You”, “Meet Me in the Middle”, and “Mr. Wonderful”. When they were done Zach got on one knee and said, “Will you marry me?” holding out a box with a beautiful ring inside. Milou couldn’t speak so she simply nodded her head.

The End…
♠ ♠ ♠
TA DA! the end! did you like it?

PLEASE check out my new story! (I'm excited for it!) called

Mrs. Love

it would mean A LOT if you checked it out!