Status: Keep it or Forget it?

Just One Mistake

Addicted

Him

I walk into her room and lie down on her bed and look at the ceiling. She hasn’t gotten a new bed; I would have thought she would have considering all the memories. Her bathroom is connected to her bedroom, so when she comes out of there she will come in here, and here I will be. I hear the water turn off, and I hear her sing. I have never heard her sing. Her voice is beautiful. She walks out only wearing a towel a few minutes later, she is still singing, until she sees me, then she stops.

“What are you doing here?”

“Since you will be going on tour with us I thought it would be a good idea to talk.”

“Alright fine hang on.”

Then she goes into her closet and picks out a bra, underwear, pajama pants, and a band t-shirt of a band she used to love, that now she still loves, but not in the same light. She would always say a shirt of an old favorite band comforts you when you sleep because it reminds you of the past, and everything ended up working out in the end. Her thought process on that never made much sense to me, I could barely follow her thoughts, but it made her happy so I never say a word.

After she picks the clothes she looks at me, shrugs and lets her tower drop and she starts to
get dressed. That shrug was saying he has already seen me naked before, nothing new whatever. I can’t help but stare at her, she looks the same way she did that night. She is wearing nothing, but that necklace I bought her. It took all my will power not to get up and kiss her, and I mean ALL MY WILL POWER. If I had anymore will power I would have looked away, but my will power was in use. Then when she is done she asks me, “What is there to look at? Nothing you haven’t seen.”

“Um…. Yeah… but…”

“Anyway what is up?”

“I…I…I wanted to talk about… about the fact that… that we will… will…. Be on tour together… together… with the guys, and since… since that incident… things have… have … been weird between us… and since you’ll be mmmmm managing us I… I… wanted… wanted… to make sure everything between us was… all… alright.”

“Of course Zach… do I make you nervous? Because you only pause a lot and have trouble speaking when you are nervous, have dirty thoughts, or are trying to lie, and you are totally lost on what to say.”

“Um… I’m not… not… not nervous… nervous…”

“I can always tell when you’re lying so my guess would be the dirty thoughts then. I assume thoughts about me.” She says with a smirk on her face which scares me.

Her

He just thought dirty things out me, and I’m right here. So I decide to play with him. I walk up to him, put my hand on his knee and I ever so lightly touch my lips to his. The sparks that were there the first time were there again. Then he moves his head so we are full on kissing. At this point the kiss isn’t enough to turn my brain off so I continue to play with him, but what I don’t think about is what the consequences of all this could be. As we kiss I take my other hand and place it on his other knee, and then I ever so slowly move my hands up his leg. He starts to moan and deepen the kiss. Between the moan and the deepening of the kiss my brain turned off, completely. Before I know what is going on I am laying on the bed with Zach on top of me.

I hear the door slam signaling that my parts left.

Then his lips leave mine, he looks me up and down and then his eyes land on my neck. Before I realize what is happening his lips are on where the necklace on my neck lays. He second his lips land there I am breathless, and when I do get my breath back I am moaning. I can’t help it, it’s that one spot. Well that one spot and him that is. That spot does, and always did belong to him.

And although my brain is not on I know it’s game over here we come time number two.
♠ ♠ ♠
title and short description credit go to "Addicted" by Kelly Clarkson