Status: Keep it or Forget it?

Just One Mistake

This Love

Him

So the next few days go by normally. Milou and I fight, they guys get pissed at us fighting, we play a show, we meet fans, we each do our own thing, and then we sleep. Now we have 3 full days off, not including driving, and we are checking into a hotel, which is nice just because of the change of pace. I mean I love the bus, and our bunks, but I need some different to look at before I sleep. The guys apparently decided who is staying in what room, which is fine with me, I don’t care who I stay with. Then the guys open the door to the one room that is two floors away from the other rooms and tell us all to walk in. The all know what is going on, but Milou and I have no idea what is going on, I mean the look on Milou’s face said she had no idea what was going down.

“We are sick of you two constant fighting! You don’t have to love each other, but you need to be nice to each other.” Michael tells us.

“You two are sharing this room for the next three days, and you can’t leave the hotel, or walk around without the other person with you. We have told the hotel about this, and they agreed to play along. You are not allowed anywhere without each other, and you are not allowed out of the hotel room.” Cameron states at us.

“WHAT THE HELL!!!! Guys you can’t do this to me.” Milou practically pleads while she grabs on to her necklace, the necklace I gave her at twelve.

“Sorry, but this is what you get. Milou you two need to work this out.” Nathan kindly tells her.

Then all the guys walk out leaving the keys to the room on a desk.

“URG!!!” Milou yells before falling to the bed.

“I’m going to take a shower.” I tell her before walking into the bathroom to take a long shower.

After my shower I walk out in only a towel covering my waist down. Milou looks up when I walk out, and bites her lip when she sees me. Then she looks away and gets up and starts to get dressed. She takes off her shirt and bra, and seeing her like that makes me moan.

“Something wrong Zach? Nothing you haven’t seen before.” She says her eyes settling on me, and not moving away this time. Then she starts walking towards me, as if she was in a trance. She comes up to me and kisses me. Soon the towel falls as do her shorts eventually.

Her

I wake up the next morning wearing nothing. I think again…. AGAIN!!! This is getting ridiculous, three times! Three!

I decide to take a shower to clear my hear, and as I am about to walk into the shower I see myself. There is one thing that surprises me, and one that doesn’t. What doesn’t surprise me is that I have a hickey where my necklace lays on my neck. What does surprise me is the smile on my face. I have never seen myself so happy. I take my shower more confused happy than ever.

When I walk out Zach says to me, fully clothed, “We need to talk. Nowhere to run to this time.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title and lyrics in description credit go to "This Love" by Maroon 5

Sorry about posting the last chapter twice

comments always mean alot