On The Other Side Of The Mirror

On the Other Side of the Mirror

"Here."

"What's this?"

"Your gown to sleep in. What does it look like?" he asked sounding almost annoyed.

"Ugh, fine."

I snatch the robe or whatever it was, away from him and make my way into the bathroom.

"How do you already know where the bathroom is?" he asked in a bewildered tone.

"How exactly do you think I got out of here yesterday?"

I walked into the bathroom and decided it might be better if I took a bath instead of a shower. I ran the water making sure I mixed it with just the right amount of cold and hot water, and looked around for the soap.

"Of, course... like he really has bubblebath ..." I said out loud. "Tttss..."

I turn off the water when the tub was full and take my things off. I slide in the tub and let out a deep sigh. What was I really doing here? Was I dead? Or had I just gone insane? Whatever it was I was ready for it to end.

Next morning.

I wake up and let my eyes adjust to the light. I closed them and then, opened them again to see someone in my face. I accidently slapped whoever in the face.

“Oh! Shit, I'm sorry! Reflex!”

I get up out of bed and go over to the person who was now on the floor holding their face.

“Are you okay?!”

“Mhmmm... it's okay I shouldn't have been so close to you, Sophia.”

“Oh... Alexis, nice to meet you.”

Then, I suddenly remembered Michael talking about her yesterday.

“Do you live here Sophia?”

“Yes, I do. But I hardly ever sleep here...”

I sort of just let that wash off of me and go into the bathroom to do my morning routine.

“I laid some clothes down for you in there!”

“Uh... thanks,” I said, as I throw water in my face.

After I was done with everything in the bathroom and had put on fresh clothes. I ran my fingers through my hair, in attempts to get some of the tangles out. I walk down stairs and greeted by Michael and his overconfident smile.

“Morning, Sunshine!”

“Well, aren't you just fine and dandy.”

“Yep! I'm taking you out today.”

“Out? Out where?” I asked raising one eyebrow.

“Don’t worry about it, let's get going.”

“Wait, what now?!”

“Yes, right now silly,” he says smiling.

“What have I gotten myself into this time?” I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Something about his smile made me all warm and fuzzy inside... what was it? I couldn't possibly be...

(sry if there is mistakes i didnt have time to proread -___-)