Status: done debating on a second one or not.... tell my what you think.

To Hell and Back, Literally

Anxiety P.O.V

"Their gorgeous! not that anyone sees them. they're green with brown and blue flecks in them. " Ashlynn rose exclaimed. Nalani shook his head, making his hair fly everywhere.

"Whatever. Do we need to go anywhere else?" he asked, effectively changing the subject away from him. We decided that it was time to leave- the mall was about to close anyway. We where going to meet at the movies to watch some horror flick.

"Oh NO!" Ashlynn Rose groaned. we'd loaded our bags in Tammy's car, and everyone but one person fit.

"Never fear, superhuman is here!" Jester sang, pointing behind me. I turned and my knee bumbed a car that hadn't been there a moment ago.

"Holy-"

"Need a ride?" someone said through the passenger window. I ducked down th see Nalani, His head turned so that he could look at our car

. "Not me." Ashlynn Rose, Jester, and Amy said simutaniously, scrambling for the other car. "I'm driving my own car." Tammy said. I turned to Nalani again, realizing what the car was.

" Ohmygosh." I said in one breath. he barked out a laugh, making me jump. " Put your seatbelt on." I opened the door and he rolled up my window as i slid my belt on, eyeing the amazing stereo system.

Thanks to Nalani's crazy (and very scary) driving skills, we had to sit in the parking lot almost 30 minutes before everyone else showed up.

"He's the first one to NOT throw up with me driving." Nalani said mildly.

"No way! You went easy on him!" Jester accused.

"No he didn't." I muttered, my arm still around my stomach. Ashlynn Rose laughed, then said "Ok. So I know where Nay is sitting. top row, farthest corner. where are-"

"But that's MY seat!" I exclaimed. Tammy laughed.

"Anxiety HAS to sit there. It's a tradition of his." Nalani shrugged. "Whatever. where are you guys sitting?" They discussed seats a minute while jester bought tickets. he came back out, arms full of food as well.

"Sweet! Thanks." the girls took most of it, and he kept the rest.

" So, Nalani and Anxiety are in the back wrestling for the corner seat, and we're up front?" Tammy laughed again.

" Sounds like it. let's go. Nalani, Warning, sometimes scary movies really freaks him out." I blushed, but nalani just shrugged.

" The only thing out there that scares me is that someone was sick anough to make these kind of movies."
♠ ♠ ♠
haha! told you! I think i might do three now. a very interesting part is coming up..... :p