Status: done debating on a second one or not.... tell my what you think.

To Hell and Back, Literally

In a dark corner of a theatre...

"Somethings going to grab her ankle, just so you know." Nalani said mildly. a second later a hand shot out and grabbed the girls ankle from under the china closet and dragged her under and into a trapped door. Even with the warning, I still jumped and cringed into his side. He sighed, but suprised me by putting an arm around my shoulders.

"You do realize this is a fake movie."

"It's based on true events." I muttered. he chuckled lowly. " True. Chain saw granny is back." I glanced up to see the old woman that had been at the beginning of the movie chasing a college kid. A man suddenly jumped out and stabbed him with a pick ax. I jumped again, making his arm slide to my waist. I felt him freeze, and i glanced up to see his head tilted towards me, but not much else.

"You're really scare, aren't you?" he said softly, but not in a condeming tone. I nodded, then gave a shaky laugh. " You probably didn't-"

" I saw you just fine." he relaxed his arm finally, lwaving it where it was. I sighed. " If-" I began, but he cut me off again.

"Is it bothering you?"

"What?"

"My arm. Is it bothering you? because it's not bothering me." I felt my mouth open, then snap shut again. he laughed once. " You look like a fish, dude. and the girl is about to be found, watch." I obediantely turned to the screen.

"How can you see me so well? And have you seen this movie before? How do you know what's going to happen?"

The other main girl in the moved started screaming suddenly, and the three other kids came running to see waht was wrong. the dead girl was mutilated beyond belief.

"Oh, Gross." I gasped, burying my face in his chest. he chuckled again, right in my ear. " I know because movies are predictable. Just like you." I turned to object, and his lips brushed mine. I reeled away, out of his arm, gasping." he laughed lowly.

" See? Predictable." He did something with his hands, it looked like put them behind his head, and then he was relaxed, his head turned towards the movie, though i suspected his fringe was covering the fact he was still watching me.

Predictable!? Like he could tell what i was going to do, say, THINK? Who did he think he was? He doesn't know me! He just moved here, and he thinks he can predict ME? I'm not some guy he can just look at and know what's going to happen! That's-

" What are you thinking?" He asked quizically, inturupting my thoughts. I leaned over, my face almost touching the fring of hair hiding his face.

" I am NOT predictable." I hissed.

"Prove it."
♠ ♠ ♠
hahahahahahahaha! I'm in a good mood today. let us saveth the next chapter for tomorrow...... unless i get comments!