Status: done debating on a second one or not.... tell my what you think.

To Hell and Back, Literally

...meeting lucifer...

“Anxiety, wake up.” I murmured near his ear. He rolled farther into my shoulder groaning.

“Are we on the plane?” I smiled at his annoyed tone. “NO, we’re in a limo. I carried you off the plane.” He groaned. “ That’s embarrassing.” I rolled my eyes, squeezing his waist. “I enjoyed it. We’re almost to my house.” As soon as he’d fell asleep we’d teleported to hell.

“Haha, funny. At least it was a private airport.”

“So says the person who was asleep.” I teased. He hit my stomach halfheartedly before draping himself over my lap. I wound my arms around him and kissed his forehead. “What’s on your mind?” I asked softly. He shrugged. I only had to wait a few moments before he sighed. “W-what if your dad doesn’t like me?” He asked. I sighed.

“I wish I could tell you that he will love you. Honestly, I wish I could. But… he has.. Issues with people whom me and my brother dated. That’s why Amelia is stating with me.” He whimpered, and I chuckled. “He won’t out right say it, in fact, if he talks to you at all I’m going to be surprised. But does it matter what he thinks? I happen to like you very much.” He laughed nervously.

“Will your mom?” I groaned. “Mom, ugh, Gosh, she’ll worship you. You’re my first boyfriend in, like, a year. She thought I’d gone all monk on her.” That got the laugh I had wanted from him. “Ok. So your dad will ignore me and your mom will dedicate a prayer book to me. Got it.” That got me laughing.

“This is… yours?” Anxiety exclaimed as I got out, him behind me. I sighed.

“My dad’s anyway. Top floors mine. Bliss!” I called. He gave me a confused look a moment before she stuck her head out the door. Then her face lit up. “Master Nalani! Good to see you- and your friend! The trunk is open.” She said as I heard it click. I shrugged his bag on my shoulder. “ I got it.” I said before he could protest.

“Master Nalani?” I grimaced. “Lucifer’s Idea, not mine.” I turned and almost ran into someone.

“Well, speak of the devil.” I said. He laughed. “ You and your puns, son. This must be your friend. I’m Lucifer.” He stuck out his hand to Anxiety. I let my mouth fall open in shock. Anxiety shook his hand. “Anxiety Hemlock.” Lucifer shot me a look as I closed my mouth. “ I like him. Common in. I’m leaving but should be back for supper. Bliss?” Bliss opened the door as Lucifer slid into our limo and took off.

“Oh my gosh. “ I exclaimed. Just then I got a text.

The only reason I lik him iz cuz hes ur fright.

Damn.

“HEY! Look! It’s scare!” Someone hollered.

“Shit, Inside.” I grabbed Anxiety’s hand and pulled us to our porch.

Wait! Scare! We haven’t seen you in forever! Can we ask-“

“NO!” I slammed the door in the guys face, and then turned to Anxiety.

“Who was that!? And why where they calling you scare?” I grimaced.

“Old school name. And he’s probably a reporter. My dad’s kind of... Famous around here.” He nodded, and then gazed around. “This place is amazing.” He murmured. I kissed him swiftly. “ You get used to it. Common, let me show you around.”

And this is my room. Don’t mind the mess.” I shoved the door so it would open.

“Damn!” he gasped. I laughed, throwing his bag in my suspended chair, then falling on my bed. “So do you like it?” I felt him sit on the edge of the bed. “Of course. What isn’t to like?” I felt him hesitated, and I held out an arm mutely. He immediately pounced on my chest, his lightweight barely affecting me as he got comfortable before he sighed.

“Thank you for inviting me.” I made an agreeable sound. “ You’re welcome. I’m glad I did.” He turned his head and kissed my neckline shyly. “ So why is Bliss here?” I frowned, finally opening my eyes.

“She helps around the house. Why?”

“ She looks a lot like you.” I flinched. “ She’s an… aunt of mine. My moms. She helps around the house.”

“She’s younger than us though!” I rolled my eyes. “15, yes. But she enjoys cleaning. I asked her once. And cooking, and helping me whenever she can.” I laughed once. “She’s more of a babysitter than anything.” He was quiet a moment.

“How is your family so rich?” he asked incredulously. “MY dad owns 22, like I’ve told you before. He also owns the 666 book publishing company, the 999 street diner, the devils playground hotels, and, when we where together, the Demons Wearing Bandanas Band.”

“Why all the satanic names?” I shrugged, and he giggled, a cute sound that had me grinning. “ I don’t know. I never asked.” He turned on his stomach so his cheek was resting in the hallow of my neck, his breath washing over me in a rhythmic wave.

“You make a fabulous pillow.” He murmured. I sighed. “Hold on.” I moved so I was resting against the pillows, and then put my arm across his back.

“Bliss will wake us up when suppers ready. Go ahead and sleep.” He nuzzled my neck a moment before shyly kissing it again. “Alright.”
♠ ♠ ♠
alrigjht so I know people commented but my computer is messing up so I can't read them I'm sorry but the fact that you commented makes me smile! and sometimes that's hard to do, so thanks!