Status: done debating on a second one or not.... tell my what you think.

To Hell and Back, Literally

anxiety snooping

I woke up slowly, cuddling closer into Nalani’s chest. His arms tightened and it took me a minute, but I finally wiggled away from him, standing and stretching. I let my eyes adjust to the red Haze everywhere. (Nalani said he was told it had something to do with the sun.” before stumbling to a door I assumed was a bathroom.

“Oh,fuck!” I gasped once I found the light switch. I was standing in a closet bigger than my room back home. I covered my mouth because of my outburst and glanced back, but Nalani was still asleep. I stepped in, deciding to go through some of it. I shuffled through one side slowly, chuckling at some of the sayings. I got to the back and was about to turn when I saw some pictures near the mirror. I went over to study them. Some where of Nalani and his friends, others of him and whom I assumed were his boyfriends. Everything seemed a bit… off. It took me a second to realize that most of them where blurry.

No, not blurry. Almost everyone was doubled, one layer overlapping the other, only slightly off. Very few looked… normal. And always Nalani, Ashlynn Rose, Amy, and Jester where like that. And, come to think of it, all of them had red eyes like you would normally see with the wrong setting on a camera…in every picture . Again, except for the ones that looked normal. I stepped away, deciding to ask him about it, and ran into someone. I shrieked, whirling around.
“Snooping, are we?” Nalani said mildly, rubbing at his face. “I-I’m sorry. You where still asleep and I thought this was a bathroom and-“

“Don’t worry about it babe.” He stooped and caught me off guard by kissing me.

“Did you find anything you want me to wear? Tonight, I mean.” I grinned, running back down towards the beginning of his closet to find the neon blue high tops I’d spotted, then a turquoise colored polo and some sweet frayed jeans. I glanced up at the top rack, not seeing any hats I particularly liked. I gave him the clothes. He glanced down, grinned, than went towards the back again, pulling on a string attached to the roof. He disappeared up a set of stairs that fell down and came back a moment later, changed , with a turquoise/black/ed bandana, which he folded and tied on to wrist. I grinned. “Perfect.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I FOUND MY NOTEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D oh I am so excited. and it would have gone to tenneessee too if I hadn't accidentally stole it back from my cousin..... :D