Status: done debating on a second one or not.... tell my what you think.

To Hell and Back, Literally

Moving

Nalani's POV

"LUCIFER!" I growled. He looked up slowly from his book, "Yes, son?" I flinched

"You transfered my human school...again."

"Yes. The fright moved, so I sent you somewhere else. You should like New Mexico. It's very similar to here." I glanced to the window briefly.

"So?" He sighed. "Nalani, please don't argue. What-"

"Why do I even have to go?! Theirs plently of other-"

"NALANI! You are the best we have ever had! Any enivorment you can fit into-"

"But Chairlos and Jester are almost-"

"ALMOST only counts in horseshoes and wahsers. Stop arguing with me." I glared, but turned and stomped off.

I'm such a girl right?

"So your not going to go to St.James anymore? I'm on my own?" Jester complained. I rolled my eyes, checking my gun. It was midnight (Human wise anyway) and me, Jester, Chairlos, and Amy and Ashlynn Rose were getting ready for a paintball fight.

In the dark you say? Yes. Night vision goggles!!!!

"Nope. I believe New Mexico is a bit far from Conneticut, sorry."

"You get all the good ones!" Ashlynn Rose complained, I grimaced.

"If I had a choice-"

"You wouldn't be doing it, yeah, we know, scare." Chairlos said, giving me a pat on the back that would have broke a humans back.

I spun around and uppercut, brushing his jawline with my knuckles as he snapped his head out of the way.

"Hey! You two quit! The park is empty. Give me the key Nalani." Amy snapped. I spun and slapped my sixteenth birthday persent a rusted skeletal looking key with a handle decorated in ivy, in her hand. It was made to lock or unlock anydoor.

"Master Nalani, time to get up." Someone said, shaking me. I realized it was Bliss. I groaned but sat up.

"Your school starts eariler. You need to get ready. I will make sure that the others are up." I rolled out of bed and almost ran over Jester.

"You idiot. " I muttered, but went to my closet, closing the door before turning the light on.

"Oh, Fuck!" I gasped as I tripped and fell over Amy's sleeping form. She rolled over, but stayed asleep. I shook my head, heading to the dresser in the back wall. I pulled a pair of grey, frayed skinnies out, then pulled them on. I rummaged through my closet until I found a black muscled shirt and a red and black plaid button up, leaving it open and rolling the sleeves 3/4 of the way. I grabbed my black converses and slid them on, then went to the mirror and winced. My hair was a complete disseray. I flipped my head over and ran my fingers through it, and then flipped it back up. It was better...kind of.

"It'll do." I muttered, going out. I turned th light off. I jogged down-stairs and Bliss stopped me.

"Here." she pushed a biscuit and bag of sausage links at me. I flashed a smile, "Thanks B. See you this weekend?" She nodded

"Good"
♠ ♠ ♠
here's another chapter! ok quick explaination, this is my friend emily's story but asked me to put it on mibba. So I take no credit except for typing it. hope you like it. :P please comment because comments are sexy.