Status: done debating on a second one or not.... tell my what you think.

To Hell and Back, Literally

Slaughter, gulp, and gallows

I groaned as I found Anxiety.

He was sitting in an alley way, and, unknown to him, there was three demons stalking him from all exits. He was half curled into a ball, breathing deeply as if he was having problems with it. He gasped as the demons suddenly allowed themselves to come into focus. He scrambled up.

“Lookie here, Gallows. We have a human.” Anxiety flinched back as the demons I now recognized –Gallows, Gulp, and Slaughter, all three brothers-stepped closer. Slaughter was the one who had spoke, and Gallows answered. “Yeah, but I don’t think we should mess with him. Nalani brought him in, and you know his temper.” I flinched. It wasn’t that bad, dammit. Slaughter laughed, reaching for the still silent Anxiety.

“Nalani won’t mind sharing. He wouldn’t have let him go off all by his lonesome if he didn’t mind.” Anxiety shoved his hand away suddenly. “Get off me.” He growled. Slaughters eyes flashed, and he raised his hand again. I jumped foreword, in-between them, making slaughter hiss and draw back, and Anxiety yelp, stumbling against the wall.

“Slaughter, I think it’s best you take Gallows and Gulp home now.” I growled lowly. He had been about to hit Anxiety. I wasn’t about to let that happen. Slaughter glared at me suddenly, straightening up.

“back off, daddy’s boy. He was by himself, he was fair game. You want him, you have to fight for him.” I closed my eyes a moment, then opened them again, growling lowly, “I will not fight for a humans life that shouldn’t have been taken in the first place, Dammit.” Slaughter inched foreword. “Well, maybe you should have thought about that before you brought him here.” I shook my head slowly. “I know. It was wrong. I saw what happened to my brother when he brought a human here, and I should have learned from it. But you know what? I didn’t. so back off. I’m taking him home, where he can have a normal life, ok!?” I hissed. I had decided while I was searching for him that I was going to take him back home, so he could live normally. Away from here, weather I liked it or not.

“ I don’t care, Nalani. You want to take him out of here, you have to fight for him.” Slaughter moved to pushed me, and I reacted faster, swinging my fist around to catch his stomach, a little too forcefully, I think, because it….kind of sorda went through his stomach. He doubled over, and his brothers scrambled to help him up. I reached for anxiety with my other hand, tugging him to the end of the alley, where I bent to wupe my hand in the dewy grass. I glanced up at him, to see he was shaking from head to toe. I pointed to the curb. “Sit. Head between your knees. Now.” He nodded mutely, slightly gasping, half falling onto the curb.

It took him a few minutes, but he finally calmed down. I was laying in the middle of the road, looking up at the blank black sky. Finally he said shakily, “Th-they where going to k-kill me, weren’t they?” I glanced at him before nodding once. “They where going to, yes. They thought of you as a …snack. Their family is one of the few that still keeps the fallen angels food ethics. Which is humans, basically. Even my dad doesn’t do it anymore, but he doesn’t forbid it.” He gasped suddenly. “Oh my God…your dad is he…” I nodded, looking away. “He’s Satan, Lucifer, whichever.”

He had to put his head between his knees again. this time I chuckled slightly.

“Calm down, Anxiety. What’s wrong?” he glared at me suddenly.

“How could you keep something this major from me?” he asked, furious. I grimaced. “I didn’t know how to bring it up. What did you want me to do? ‘hey, Ashlynn Rose is coming over. Oh, and bye the way, all my friends you’ve met so far except for saedmen and Amelia are Demons, oh, and I’m satans son. And, I found out the other day, that you’re my scare. So, what do you think we should have for lunch?’” I said sarcastically. He gave me a confused look. “Saedmen and Amelia aren’t Demons?” It fell quiet.

“Didn’t you listen to me when I said that Burns fell in love with a human?” I said finally.

“You didn’t exactly say that.” He corrected automatically. I sat up slowly, and he studied me, slightly afraid. I bent my knee and rested my arm on it, leaning on my other, facing him. “Don’t you know I would never purposely hurt you?” I said softly. He grimaced. “you’re going to get hit sitting in the middle of the road.” I shrugged nonchalantly at his change of subject. “Not really. This road isn’t used much. It only leads to one place. “ he frowned, standing and going to the corner of the block, where the road curved. You would just be able to see the road into the graveyard from there.

“What is that?” he asked. I was behind him instantly. “The graveyard, where my brother is.” He looked up at me warily. “You owe me a story. “ I studied him a moment more before nodding. “ I suppose I do. Common. We can sit under my brothers tree while I tell it, I suppose.” I took off, not waiting for him to say yes or no.

if he wanted this story, he was going to follow me.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so guess who was re-reading this story and had a complete blonde moment....
IVE WROTE TWENTY CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twenty two, now. technically twenty, i need to get rid of the nonsense ones when I didn't have my notebook but o well! I did It!
r&c&S