Status: done debating on a second one or not.... tell my what you think.

To Hell and Back, Literally

Ronobe

I watched his mouth form an ‘o’, his eyes widening and his face going white. I grimaced.

I didn’t find out until we got here, I swear. Lucifer told me.” He didn’t respond. I hesitantly sat down next to him.

“Anxiety? Talk to me babe.” I asked, worried. His mouth slowly closed. He sat a second before finding his voice. “So you where going to invade my dreams and scare me shitless to feed a God damned banished race?”

“No.” I said simply. He blinked, turning to me. I met his gaze briefly. “I was going to take you home tomorrow.” He gave me a confused look. “But you could still do it when we got home.” I looked away again and he gasped after a second.

“You weren’t going to stay, where you!?” I grimaced. “Not really. I was going to get the fear from someone else, probably savannah. I dislike her.” I glanced at him.

“But… you where just gonna leave me!?” I gave him a surprised look. “You want me to, right?” he gaped like a fish in the air for a moment.

“I…I don’t know, Nalani. This is a lot to process.” I nodded, surprised, but hhappy. “very true. Ok, then. Let’s get you home.” He frowned. “But we haven’t even been gone a day.”

“2 days, actually. It’s about six pm on Sunday in new Mexico. Bliss has your stuff outside of the house.” I stood, patting the tree.

“Love you brother. Saedmen takes after you more and more every day, I promise.” I chuckled sadly. “I’m not quite sure that’s a good thing, though.” I patted the trunk one more time before turning to Anxiety.

“ok, let’s go. 4 minute walk that way. Or, Hey! Here.” I mummured a moment and a portal opened. I took a deep breath. “Give me your hand, Anxiety.”

He watched the swirl of colors a moment, then mutely slid a shaking hand in mine. “Deep breath. Don’t breathe until the pressing feeling is gone.” He nodded. I stepped in the portal and felt the familiat crushing sensation. I pulled him through the swirling colors, and then I was in front of the house. I mummured again and the portal stayed. I turned to his bags. “Stay here.”

I walked foreward and someone appeared on the porch.

“Nalani. I see you’ve taken after your brother.”

I froze, half bent over, and slowly looked up. He was on the steps, facing us in a casual stance that I knew could turn deadly instantly. And it will. His pepper colored hair fell across his forehead and his eyes that where Green was studying me like a piece of meat in the market, like the first time I had met him.

“Ronobe.” I breathed. He took a step towards me, a friendly smile on his face. I snapped out of it.

“Anxiety, run into the portal! NOW!!” I yelled, flashing to his side and shoving him in. I felt Ronobe hiss and try to reach past me. I shoved and his nails snagged my back, then dug in fiercely. I couldn’t help it, I screamed, pushing Anxiety away from me.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments will make the next chapter come up faster I promise xD and thanks to:

Sk8terchick
celeste

and becca for commenting on the last one. thanks!