Status: done debating on a second one or not.... tell my what you think.

To Hell and Back, Literally

SHOPPING!

We finished lunch in slience, and Tammy Anxiety went to dump their trays. I followed slighly behind them.

"Nalani seems nice. Too bad he's off limits. He's probably got a girlfriend in Connetcuit right?" Tammy glanced at our table and I dropped my gaze as she studied the crowd until she began talking again.

"Actually he plays for your team."

"REALLY?!" I frowned. He's gay!?

"What about the...boyfrined in Conneticuit?"

"As far as I know, no."

"Amazing. Are you sure?"

"Yes! Why all the questions Anxiety?"

"Nothing."

"Nuh uh. Tell me."

"Tammy no." I decided to step around people in front of me to Tammy's side.

"Hey Nalani? Do you have a boyfrined back home?" I shrugged

"No. Why?" I glanced over at her and then back down at my tray.

"You kind of shy aren't you?" Anxiety cut in. I shrugged, "Not really. Once I get use to someone they can't get me to shut up." Tammy laughed

"Thanks for the warning. Alright. Hey want to come over for awhile after school?" I grimaced, Lucifer had bought me a condo and I had to do some furnature shopping and clothes shopping- I had one friggin box!- for the week.

"I've got some shooping to -"

"SHOPPING!" ally squealed from behind me making me jump.

"You said the magic word. Me Ally, and Anxiety will take you after school." I shrugged

"Sure. I'll have to stop by my condo though. and until my car arrives I need a ride."

"I'll drop him off at his place and then meet you guys up at the mall ok?" Anxiety said suddenly. Tammy and Ally quickly agreed.

****************************************************************************************************

"Niice place. Where's your parents?" anxiety looked around the spacious condo. I went into the kitchen throwing my key on the table, "My dads in Califronia.( whichis a complete lie) and my moms is New York." (not a complete lie) He gave me a funny look.

"Why?" I shrugged. "I was told he'd but me a condo if i worked for everything else." Which was true.

"So what are we shopping for?" he called as I mae my way to my new bedroom. The bed was black along with everything else on it. I hesitated, "Furnature and clothes I guess." I snatched up my wallet and strolled back out, and saw anxiety looking at a book i noticed on the coffee table.

"You read V.C Andrews?" I grinned as he looked at me and his eyes widened slightly, "yea I do. Ready to go?" he nodded turning to leave.

"Oh! Tammy wants to know what our spending limit is." I grimaced

"ALOT. We''ll be fine." he shrugged "Ok. on our way over, you want to get something to eat?" I shrugged, "sure oh!" I ran back to my room pulling on my aviatar glasses and ran back out.

"Ok good to go."