Status: done debating on a second one or not.... tell my what you think.

To Hell and Back, Literally

me, scared!? maybe...

" My feet hurt!" Ally complained, flopping on my new couch. She'd brought her dads moving trailer, so we got all of my furnature into my condo.

" Diddo." Anxiety groaned. i rolled my eyes. " we didn't do anything! you should see Amy and Ashlynn Rose shop! don't you guys usually go to the mall?"

"Of course we do. we just happen to run out of money, though!" Tammy groaned. i rolled my eyes, going to the kitchen.

" you guys are a bunch of babies! we are in the mall when it opens, make multiiple trips to the li- er, our vehicles, and then, when the mall closes, we hit the strip mall until midnight!" i came back with a soda for each of us.

" and you still have money." I nodded, grinning at Allys shocked expression. " You're freaking lucky!" i shrugged.

" both my parents are loaded."

"So why did you move out!?" Tammy exclaimed. i shrugged again. " my parents split befire i was born. my mom shipped me to mdads emidately after i was born, along with my older brother. when he died, my brother, i mean, dad wanted to send me to moms, but she refused. so we compramised. i would stay wherever i want as long as i go to my dads every weekend."

"Oh."

"What is this?" I Glanced at Anxiety as he said this and froze. he was kneeling next to a box full of pictures of me and my friends at my place.

" Pictures of me and some friends. i said hesitantly.

" Cool. can we see?"

"Maybe later, Anxiety." Tammy said quickly after glancing at me. he shrugged and then sat on a beanbag near my feet.

" SO what are you scared of?" I asked randomly. Tammy shivered. " Snakes." ugh. those were the easiest frights. hopefully she wasnt mine.

"Bees." Ally said softly. those were easy, too. i looked at Anxiety expectantly, and Tammy laughed. " we all know what his fear is." i raised an eyebrow, and he sighed. "Hell." i blinked, suprised, though i doubt anyone saw it through my hair. "yes, hell. because if it exists, then that would be as scary as...well, hell." i laughed at his description.

" wow. i never heard it put that way before. thats something to think about later." what i'm thinking at the moment, though, is i hope he's my scare.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so hi! I'm Emily! and i owe Becca big time! i shalt buy thou a bageth of skittles! (B- yes buy me skittles wuman!)