Status: done debating on a second one or not.... tell my what you think.

To Hell and Back, Literally

super freak, super freak- i mean, super human

"Well! don't you look edible!" Tammy exclaimed. i ducked my head. " you are so dead when i get back home!" I hissed to Amy. she laughed. " you do look edible though, Nay Nay!" she said pleasantly.

she'd found some ripped cargo pants, (black) a black (tight) AC/DC shirt, black braclets, fingernail polish, and head brought a black spiked choker. they'd spiked my long hair slightly, and, when they wrestled me to the ground, made me put on eyeliner and black lipstick, because they're just that way. ( no one, and i mean NO ONE but saedmen has beem able to touch my face and come away unscathed. also, no one has ever been able to look me directly in the eyes)

" your oppinion of goth is completely biased. common, let's get going. Saedmen!" Jester said.

" I'm getting weird looks." I muttered. Amy rolled her eyes. " Don't you always?" I shot a glare her way, and Anxiety laughed.

" Dude, chill. you look good." I turned to face him, and he blushed, looking down.

" you're not straight, are you?" Jester said mildly. Anxiety sighed.

" Not normally, why?" Jester shrugged.

" JUSt wondering. hey! there's Amelia!" he bolted off, and i rolled my eyes, shifting the weight of a few bags in one hand and Saedmen in the other.

"Aren't you tired!? You've been carrying him around for... four hours now." Anxiety sdkrf. i dhrugged, but Ashlynn Rose spoke up before i could answer.

" Nalani is super human. he's, like, impossible to wear down. have you SEEN how ripped he is? look." she lifted my shirt as she pulled me to a stop. i rolled my eyes.

" A 12 pack with his muscles relaxed. he's crazy strong." she let my shirt fall.

" that's what i don't get. Bruns had to work for every ounce of muscle he had." Amelia said as she and jester arrived where we wehere standing. i grinned.

" Genetics are a bitch sometimes." she studied Saedmen a moment.

"He's the safest kid alive at the moment." she said softly. "HA! literally. Nalani would kill someone who even looked at him wrong. Saedmen is one spoiled nephew." Hester commented. i sighed.

" So where to?" i asked impatiently. " I'll tale Saedmen home. I'm done." Ameila said i handed him over,, and she walked off. " we have some... private shopping to do." Ashlynn Rose and Jester left.

" Hetrosexual relationship images." I muttered, miming a gagging motion. Anxiety laughed.

" Victoria secrets. amy and tammy said simutaniously, running off. i raised an eyebrow at anxiety.

" hot topic, rue, or 33?" he frowned. " 33?" i rolled my eyes. " It's a tattoo/peircing store. my dad owns a chain of them." he grimaced. " hot topic, please.
♠ ♠ ♠
for those of u who don't know ( anna) hetrosexual means you lik the opposite gender, apposed to homosexual, which means you like your gender.