Status: I'll do my best on updates xD

Yours Truly, Jimmy Sullivan

Pinkly loves ME!

My phone had been non-stop going off for the past 3 days.
From all of the guys but Jimmy.

I was staying at a hotel in Phoenix because my old friend from high school is the manager, and she's letting me stay for less than 10 bucks a night.

I sighed and answered Rayne's call "What?"

"Guys I got her!" Rayne yelled and I knew I was put on speaker "Where the hell are you?!"

"A hotel. And I'd appreciate it if you'd leave me alone. All of you" I snapped and hung up, turning my phone on silent.

"Todays lunch is Pizza Pasta and a bread stick" Halie, the manager and my friend said walking in.

I smiled "Thanks Halie" And began eating

"So" Halie said as she nibbled on hers "You never finished your story about why you're here"

I sighed "Well Jimmy's been acting all depressing and pissy for the last few weeks...He doesn't even talk to me anymore, he hasn't even called since I left"

She hugged me "I'm sorry hunny, maybe he's not the one"

"And he's cheated on me twice" I said "I feel like he'd like me better if I dressed and acted like them"

"Well you don't change for a guy. Don't act like a whore to make him like you. Find someone else"

I smiled and nodded "Thanks for the lunch. Is there anything I can do around here to help?"

"No, it's cool" She smiled

"Okay, but if you even need any help, I'm here"

She smiled and walked out, taking both finished lunches with her.

I laid down and turned on my iPod, playing Mama by My Chemical Romance.

Sometime during To The End, I fell asleep and Jimmy had gotten here, me waking up to him crying and hugging and kissing me

I growled and pushed him off.

"I'm sorry Alaine! Please!" He was crying slightly.

"You think I'm sorry can fix being pissy, cheating on me twice, and you not talking to me for weeks unless I talked to you first?!"

"I'm sorry I just don't know how to deal with this" He sniffled.

"Deal with what, Jimmy? The fact that you're too irresponsible to be in a relationship?"

"I have an enlarged heart!"

"Don't you DARE say you have a medical condition! That doesn't explain why you cheat and don't talk to me!"

"I really do Alaine" He said and handed me the papers "I really do. I haven't been talking because I don't know what to say. As for kissing Leana and giving her 100 bucks, I'm a drunk idiot"

I looked at him, the papers, then back at him.

"I-I'm sorry I d-didn't know" I stuttered.

"Alaine, you didn't know. I should of told you" He hugged me.

I hugged back "Is it life threatening?"

"Uhm...sorta. If I don't take my pills and stay active, then yes"

"You will run a mile, take your pills, and play your drums at home more everyday" I said strictly.

"A mile?" He groaned "Why a mile?"

"It's not that big, I'll do it with you" I smiled.

"Is this him?" Halie asked, giving him the evil eye from the doorway.

"Yes, but we're fine now"

She smiled "Good. I'm Halie" She hugged him.
After getting an autograph, Halie left.

He glanced at me "Wanna go back home?"

I nodded and put my bags in the car.
~~~~~~

"Are you ready for your big present?" Jimmy asked

"I don't want any" I protested.

Jimmy growled, picking me up and carrying me into the living room, revealing an exact copy of his drums.

I screamed and hugged him.

"That's not all babe" He smiled and handed me a plane ticket.

"We're taking a vacation to Spain" He smiled "January 3rd"

I hugged him "Thank you so much!"

"Don't thank me" He chuckled.

"I can't wait!" I squealed "I love you"

"I love you too" He hugged me tightly.

"So, like, the actual Spain?" I asked.

"No, the knockoff brand" Jimmy said sarcastically "Yes baby"

I giggled "So...8 days till Spain!"

"Yeah babe" Jimmy chuckled.

"Go play drums, then we'll run a mile" I said, remembering our plan.

"We can cut out the last part" He smiled before going downstairs and playing Unholy Confessions.

I went to our room and changed into running clothes.

After about 90 minutes, Jimmy came upstairs and got ready as well, and we ran.

About half way through, Jimmy stopped "Look!" He pointed "An ice cream truck!"

"We have some at home babe. And that would defeat the purpose of running a mile. We're doing this to help your heart"

Jimmy pouted and we continued running "Hey! You tricked me! We're running 2 miles!"

I giggled and nodded.

He picked me up and ran inside, plopping me down on the couch and pressing his body against mine and kissing me.

I pulled back "I need to shower"

He smirked "Lets shower then"

I blushed and acted like he wasn't talking about us showering together "Alright, I'll take mine first"

"Why waste water? We'll take it together!" He smiled

"Call me crazy, but I don't think we're gonna get anything accomplished, but okay" I said and went to the bathroom, undressing and stepping in the warm water.

Jimmy followed and stared at me as I washed my hair before taking over.

I smiled up at him before closing my eyes.

He finished and I got on my tip toes to wash his hair.

While I was doing so, he groped my breasts.

I gasped "Jimmy!"

"What? They were right there!" He said, keeping his hands there, playing with them.

I laughed "Just close your eyes babe, get under the water"

He obeyed and I washed his shampoo out.

Jimmy smirked, holding the body wash, squirting it on his hands and rubbing it all over my body.

I bit my lip, trying to be quiet.

I shrugged "Okay" I said and washed off the body was and rinsed out the Conditioner and stepped out of the shower.

Jimmy followed and grabbed my arm "I was kidding"

I smiled and kissed his cheek before getting dressed, Jimmy pouting as I put on every article of clothing.

I rolled my eyes at him and walked into the living room.

Johnny, Rayne, Zacky, and Gena walked in.

"Thanks for knocking" I said sarcastically.

"How did you know we weren't having sex?" Jimmy asked "Cause we just came pretty close to it in the shower" He smirked.

I blushed and hid my face in my hands "Where's Brian, Michelle, Val, and Matt?" I changed the subject.

"Brian and Michelle are fighting and Matt and Val are on their way over" Zacky said.

Brian walked in with two bags and Pinkly "Can I stay here for awhile?"

"Of course" I smiled and set his bags in the guest bedroom.

Brian set Pinkly down and she automatically ran to me

I picked her up "Hey girl" I giggled.

"You're getting a puppy for Christmas" Jimmy chuckled.

"No, I want a kitten. I'll name him Vengeance"

Zacky smirked

"Not because of you, because it sounds cool"

"Why are you guys being so quiet?" Gena asked Johnny and Rayne.

"It's just that we hate being away from Lezley for more than 5 minutes" Rayne sighed.

"Why didn't you bring her here?" Jimmy asked.

"I don't know" Johnny sighed.

"I think we're gonna go" Rayne said and her and Johnny left.

"Awkward..." I said quietly.

Matt and Val walked in a few minutes later.

"Sorry we're late" Val said, sitting by me.

"Ah, the smell of sex" Brian said and everyone laughed besides Val, who blushed.

"Where's Michelle?" Matt asked Brian.

"We got in a fight" He sighed

"What happened this time?" Val asked.

"Mac stayed the night and left one of her bra's and Michelle was freaking out and saying I was cheating on her"

Val slid out her phone "I swear..."

I ran and hugged Brian "It's okay! Don't be sad!" I said, using my baby voice. "You have Pinkly and me! What else could a man need?"

Brian laughed "Nothing"

"Exactly" I smirked and sat next to Jimmy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you commenter
Spoileddxbrat
Comment and Subscribe!
http://www.polyvore.com/yours_truly_cpt_12/set?id=43512943
Alaine's clothes