Status: I'll do my best on updates xD

Yours Truly, Jimmy Sullivan

My Grilled-toast-mustard-Popsicle surprise!

" Have you ever had a puppy before?" Jimmy asked me. He was staying with me while Zacky was at the store.

" Nope" I said popping the 'p' " Have you?"

" Yeah. Me and my sisters had one, but it was usually my sisters that played with him"

I nodded just chilling on the couch.
Jimmy and I sat in a comfortable silence as we watched the new puppy run around his new home.
I decided to get on the floor to play with him.

" Hey Buddy" I smiled " You haven't had this much room to run around in a long time have ya?"
I giggled when he licked my face. " You need a name buddy"

I continued playing with the small, white Maltese on the floor until I head Zacky's car pulling up in the driveway. I stood " We should probably go help him. He probably bought like 5 months of groceries" I muttered the last part as I walked outside

" Yeah but that'll only last...eh...maybe two weeks here" Zacky chuckled " Especially when Jimmy's in the house"

" As I've said before!" Jimmy sighed dramatically " If you're gonna talk about someone and they're in the room you can at least whisper!"

I giggle " Sorry Jimmers"
I put bags down on the table and went out to get the rest, but Jimmy had ran out too.

" Let me get those for you" He smiled

" But maybe I wanna get them" I said trying to take them out of Jimmys hands.

" No I wanna get them" He said tugging at the bag.

" No me" I tugged at the bag

"No me!" Jimmy argued

" Me!" I exclaimed

" No! ME!" Jimmy said tugging the bag a little too hard, making my grip on it loos ten and the groceries going every.
Go figure, it was the bag that had pop in it, and when it landed to the ground, all the pop exploded every where, getting all over the house, Zacky's car, and asking Jimmy and I sticky with mountain dew.

"What the hell was that?" Zacky asked walking out " Dear fucking God! What did you guys do!"

" Well, I was just going about my usual self, going to get the last bag out of your car, when Jimmy here prances up all happy-go-lucky and tries to take them, so me being my natural self, tries to take them back so we were both tugging at the bag trying to get it so we could carry it inside, when Jimmy tugs it WAY too hard and my grip lets go and it flies every where and BAM! Exploded pop every where" I explained.

" Dammit Jimmy!" Zacky exclaimed " I just got my car cleaned"

" Yeah Jimmy. You know Zacky, maybe you should make him wash your car. By hand. No pay" I smirked

Jimmy looked at me then Zacky " But she did too! You should make her help me! Or better yet, make her do it by herself and I think I saw some cookies in the house we should go get them and have a nice dinner..." He kept mumbling things as he started to walk towards he house. " Zacky darling! Aren't you coming?"

Zacky and I both laughed at this " I don't think I want just cookies for dinner" Zack laughed.

" I want pizza!" I exclaimed

" We just had pizza like two days ago" Zacky said looking a me.

"So"

"So no. How about some Italian dinner?" He offered

" Only if we can use your moms special spaghetti sauce!" Jimmy spoke up "That's the shit!"

I laughed " Okay Jimmy. We'll use it"

"Spaghetti it is" Zacky smiled

"And your great grandma's bread sticks!" Jimmy said excitedly.

" Jimmy we're not your chefs. If you want our great grandma's bread sticks so bad just go to Fazoli's" I said rolling my eyes as I walked inside, the guys following " One problem"

"What would that be?" Zacky asked

"We don't have spaghetti noodles or ingredients to make her sauce or bread sticks" I said double checking for it.

" Oh...ummmmm....What else to we have?" Zacky asked.

" Pretty much nothing except mustard, bread, and Popsicles" I laughed slightly

Jimmy jumped "You two go sit down. I'll be right back with a surprise" He said literally pushing us into the living room and shoving us down on the couch.

I looked at Zacky " Oh fuck. This is most likely gonna be terrible like his last surprise.." I shuddered.

Zacky nodding probably thinking about it too as he shook his head.

A few minutes later, Jimmy came in with three plates that had some weird looking foodish type stuff on there.

"Uhhhhh....what is that?" I asked looking at it when he sat it on my lap.

" It's my grilled toast-mustard-Popsicle surprise!" Jimmy smiled widely.

"You know, as mouth watering as this is...I think I like Alaine's idea of ordering pizza" Zacky said handing his food back to Jimmy.

" But I don't want pizza!" Jimmy complained

" How about we go to Fazoli's?" I asked.

Jimmy shook his head.

" Come on Jimmy. They have great grandma Baker's special spaghetti sauce..." I smiled

" And special bread sticks" Zack added.

Jimmy's head snapped up " Okay lets go! And we can have my Grilled toast-mustard-and-Popsicle surprise for desert!"

I looked at Zacky as I stood following Jimmy out to the car

" Don't worry I'll get rid of it" Zacky muttered as I walked past him. I smiled getting in the backseat closing my door just as Jimmy got in the passengers seat.
I was just humming to myself as Zacky got in driving.
Jimmy looked at me then flopped himself into the backseat, kicking Zacky in the face, landing on top of me, our legs getting tangled up.

" What the fuck Jimmy" I laughed looking at Zacky who was rubbing his face but managing to keep the car under control.

" You looked lonely!" Jimmy exclaimed laughing too.

" I'm fine" Zacky said randomly to Jimmy

" That's nice I don't care" Jimmy said, us still tangled up.
Once we got there, Zacky opened our door making us fall out onto the sidewalk still tangled up.

A bunch of paparazzi came up taking pictures and questioning Jimmy "Is this the new girl? I liked the other girl better. She looks like a slut!" One exclaimed and kept taking pictures.

Jimmy stood up with Zacky's help "She's not a fucking slut" He growled glaring at the guy who called me a slut.

" Yes she is look at what she's wearing!" He said taking more pictures of me.
I was kinda hurt that this stranger could make these assumptions when they didn't even know me.

"You'd better shut the fuck up" Zacky growled stepping in.

" Oh yeah and what are you gonna do?" The guy smirked.

Zacky and Jimmy were about to beat the shit out of him but I stood in front of them "Guys don't"

" Why the hell not?! He seems to not have a problem with running his mouth!" Jimmy yelled.
I flinched at his tone backing away.
Zacky saw my expression knowing my parents were abusive and he calmed down looking at Jimmy "Dude seriously stop. Her parents abused her" He whispered the last part so only he could hear.
Jimmy looked over at me and ran over to me hugging me "I'm so sorry" He whispered in my hair stroking it.

I nodded standing up pulling him up with me "Can we just pretend this never happened and eat? I'm starving" I said trying to change the subject.
They nodded and went inside.
After we had ate, we were all arguing over who was paying.
"Wait...aren't you Zacky and Alaine Baker?" The manager asked and we nodded. "It's on the house" He smiled.
We all thanked him and he nodded smiling and we left.
What an interesting night this was. If only I knew what was happening tomorrow......
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to everyone who reads this and commented and subscribed!
Thanks to my commenters-
bloodyvengeance
KellShadows
MonteMoneyIsMyIdol