Status: I'll do my best on updates xD

Yours Truly, Jimmy Sullivan

Nightmare

" Ugh! Jimmy! Why would you do that?" I asked
Jimmy was the man I saw before it all went black.

" Because I thought it would teach you a valuable lesson on why not to run away to Kentucky" He said shifting the ice pack on my head.

" How did you even know where I was?"

" Ummmm...I'm magic?" He smiled but that smile faded when I glared.

" Well you came out for no reason because I'm not going back" I sighed.

" Why not?"

" Cause I can't"

" Why can't you?"

" Because Jimmy! My cousin like, hates me now and he kicked me out!"

" He said he was sorry" I heard Val say from behind me

" Val!" I yelled running to her and jumping on her.

" Come on Alaine! Move back in with us!" Rayne said

" Rayne!" I yelled and jumped on her.

" You really need to come back" Gena said

" Gena. Aren't you the one who broke up with Zacky because you thought we were dating and you know damn well we're cousins!" I asked/said

" Nope. Turns out he was cheating on me. She didn't know about me cause no one really knows about us yet" She said

" Zacky was cheating on you?" I asked clearly pissed at him.

" Her name's Deniese Esken. Some barbie chick. And are you just gonna chill on me or get down?" Rayne said/asked.

I got down.

" So are you gonna come back home with us?" Matt asked.

" Sorry but I don't have anywhere to go in California"

" You can stay with me and Rayne" Johnny said.

"Johnny that's sweet but you and Rayne live in Zacky's mansion"

" You can stay with us" Michelle smiled.

" You live in the mansion too" I sighed.

" Well Matt and I are saving up for a house" Val said

" And me and Michelle just finished moving into our own house" Brian smiled

" Please" They all said.

" I just spent 18,000 dollars on this house and another 10,000 on brand new appliances and I don't wanna waste almost 29,000 dollars" I said

"Did you keep the recipts?" Rayne asked and I nodded.

" Well lets get started!" Jimmy yelled

"Doing what?" I asked confused.

" Taking shit back to get your money back" He said simply and picked up my T.V. with Matt and put it in the box then out in their 4 Rental Trucks.

" Did you get all this shit at the same place?" Gena asked.

" Yep. Lowes" I said " I'l just drive my car and you guys follow me there"

Once everything was in their rental trucks and secured, I got in my car and led the way to Lowes.

We got all my money back except for the house.

" Well out of my original 50,000 dollars, I only have 17,000" I sighed.

" How?" Johnny asked.

" I gave 15,000 to Zacky for letting me move in" I sighed.

Matt tossed it to me " Zacky said for me to give it back to you"

" Are you sure you guys don't wanna keep it to help out with moving to your house?"

" We're sure" Val smiled.

" So now you have....some ammount of money!" Jimmy said

" 32,000" I smiled

" How did you figure that out so fast?" He asked.

" I paid attention in class" I said.

" So your living with us" Michelle smiled

" Until I can find an apartment." I said.

********************3 months later************************

I found a 3 bedroom apartment that was really big for one $450 a month and I moved in.

Zacky and I made up and himand Gena were together again and were now public. So in a way, everything was amazing.

I was peacefully sleeping when I started having really bad nightmares.

It was about my dad.

I woke up crying and called Zacky terrified and crying.

"Hello?" His groggy voice answered. He was obviously sleeping before I called.

" Zacky?" I asked still crying.

" Alaine? What's wrong?" He asked normally. I could tell he was tensing up.

" Can you please come over?" I cried.

"I'll be there in a minute" He said.

~~~~~~~~~~Zacky's POV~~~~~~~~~~~

" I'll be there in a minute" I said then hung up and threw on a shirt and grabbed my keys and ran downstairs.

" Where are you going?" Johnny asked

" Somethings wrong with Alaine. Call the others and tell them to come out" I said clearly worried and zoomed down the street to her house.

I got up and ran to her door and she opened it and I grabbed her hugging her tightly, her crying in my arms. I closed the door and walked her over to the couch sitting down with her.

" What happened?" I asked rocking her.

" I had a nightmare that my dad was really still alive and was trying to kill me and he started killing off all of my friends and family and made me watch." She said trying not to cry.

" Your dad's dead honey,and he's not coming back" I whispered kissing her head just as they others pulled up.

" Zacky?" She asked

" Yeah?"

" Can you go tell they others?" She sniffled

" I'll tell them" I said and walked outside.

" Is she ok?!" Rayne asked

" Let me se her!" Jimmy said and they were all trying to get inside.

" Guys she's fine but she wants me to explain something to you" I said

" What is it?" Matt asked

" Her dad beat and raped her everyday since she was 7 until he died" I said and they all looked at me in shock " She said she had a nightmare that her dad was still alive and he wanted to kill her and he started killing all her friends and family off one by one and making her watch"

" She had nightmares almost everynight when she was living with us" Brian said.

" But she would never tell us what they were about" Michelle finished.

Jimmy was just standing there eyes wide.

" Jimmy?" I asked snapping my fingers infront of his face.

He just looked at me then ran inside.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Jimmy's P.O.V.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ran inside and hugged Alaine tightly.

" I'm sorry. I didn't know!" I said crying in her neck

" It's okay Jimmy. It's not your fault" She said " Wh are you crying?"

" Because Alaine. I love you and I don't want anything bad to happen to you" I said

" I love you to Jimmy" She smiled

" Alaine....I mean...more than a friend" I whispered

" I know. So do I" She said then kissed my cheek and I smiled widely.

" Will you move in with me please?" She asked.

" Are you serious?" I asked and she nodded " I would love to"

She smiled then yawned " I'm tired"

" Me too" I yawned.

" Come on" She said and dragged me to her room getting in bed then pulling me in with her, cuddling into me.

I wrapped my arms around her waste and we fell asleep just like that.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's funny. Every time I typed 'yawn' I yawned.

The space bar on my computer is really stupid and for some reason, spell check isn't popping up so sorry if there's words mashed together.

I'm currently working on a new story called " What Will Happen If I Stay?"
It's a Zacky Vengeance story so expect that to be out soon!

And again, sorry for not being able to update a lot.
I'm not supposed to have a computer or internet and I have my laptop at my Mamaw's house cause she's awesome.
So I can only update when I'm over here.

Sorry but please try to bear through it with me.

xoxo~ foREVerkilljoy