Status: Slow but active. Subject to frequent change.

Malicious Intent

Stephanie is your average fourteen year old high schooler, with not much to say and little else to do. Well, she was.
When a demon slaughters her classmates, she discovers something she never would have thought possible -she has magic. When Beranabus and a few Disciples find her, she doesn't want to go. After seeing for herself the horrors in the universe of the Demonata, she goes home to think it through... only to find her parents and older brother murdered by the malevolent Lord Loss.
With nowhere else to go, and memories of the demons haunting her, she decides to follow the Disciples into the world of demons. But her magic is more potent than others, and Beranabus suspects foul play.
Can she survive this alternate universe of twisted monsters and powerful magic, or will it be too much for her to handle?


A story based on the happenings of The Demonata Series by popular author Darren Shan, Malicious Intent follows the life of three separate characters over the course of a few volumes, all with different titles. Disclaimer, I don't own any of the original work, it was all Darren Shan. Have to put the disclaimer in.

Click here to go to Darren's Demonata books page.