Life on Point

Post-breakup sex (-but with who?)

**Sophia**

My phone began to vibrate in my pocket and I picked it up. “Hello?” I questioned, desperately attempting to keep my voice steady. “Sophia, you’re crying!” the voice replied. Instantly I knew it was Kate; it wasn’t in the tone of her voice that her identity was revealed, it was in the fact that she knew me so well she detected, from a small wobble in a single word, that I was upset. Whatever reason she had called was forgotten as I began to tell her everything that had happened between me and Libby recently. Finally I uttered the words “we’re over” and fell silent. “Where are you now?” she asked kindly. “I’m outside Libby’s house. I guess I’ll have to walk and find a bus or something to take me to the train station.” It hadn’t really entered into my mind that I had no way of getting home since, unlike Libby, I couldn’t drive and the nearest train station was in the next town over. “No, stay where you are Sophia. I’m staying at dad’s at the moment so I’ll be there in about half an hour.” I didn’t want to make her give up her evening, but at the same time I didn’t want to be stuck in the middle of nowhere so I accepted her generous offer and then sat on the cold pavement and waited. I was still burning with the anger of the breakup when Kate’s car pulled up and she stepped out, a sad little smile dancing across her light pink lips. The kindness in her eyes made me feel almost happy and when she wrapped her arms around me I melted into them.

Wordlessly we both got into the car and as she drove back to her dad’s house a few towns over we sat in comfortable silence. I think she knew that as soon as I began to talk I would cry, and she was fully aware of how much I loathed appearing anything other than completely in control. We pulled up in front of the red-brick semi-detached house and she slid her hand over mine and squeezed it. I moved towards her, and pulled her into a tight hug. Kate moved her hands softly through my hair and this act of tenderness triggered something in me. Call it weakness, vulnerability, hunger, madness, loneliness; call it whatever you want.

I moved away slightly from the hug and touched my lips slowly against hers, my open eyes and studying her reaction closely. The gearstick still between us, she moved her body closer to mine and closed her eyes. My lips touched hers again, but this time hers parted at my touch. Her warm tongue darted into my mouth as we kissed hungrily, our hands snaking through each other’s hair, drawing one another deeper into the kiss. Her lips left mine and she began to nibble my neck, sending shivers deep within me. As she moved her body over mine, the hand-break caught her in the stomach and she fell backwards giggling.
It was like waking up from a dream. Like the perfect illusion had been broken and I was thrown back into reality.

Suddenly it didn’t feel right any longer. All I could think of was Libby’s perfect face, her tiny frame, her wispy dark hair that felt so different to Kate’s. “Kate-“ I began but she cut me off with a kiss, a kiss that made the face in my mind begin to fade away. “Don’t say anything. Don’t think” she told me quietly, moving her hand between my legs. Then, she moved her hand away, leaving me desperate. Kate got out of the car before walking inside the house. Without hesitation or contemplation I followed her inside.

She took my hand firmly, led me up the stairs into her room and shut the door behind her. Then, slowly, we turned to face each other. I could see it in her eyes: she wanted me. And that made me want her in return. That was all there was to it and any reservations I had previously had were replaced with burning lust. It was selfish I know but the fact that she wanted me, that somebody wanted me, was enough to make me succumb to my feelings. Hastily she unbuttoned my shirt, ripping off a loose button in the process; I pulled her blue dress over her head roughly and slid my skinny jeans down, not caring where they landed on the floor. Our lips found each other once more as we kicked off our shoes and soon we were kissing deeper, and more angrily than I even knew it was possible to. Her bra fell to the floor as she bit my neck; I lifted her chin up level with mine and kissed her a final time before pushing her down on the bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's taken so long. My computer broke, meaning I lost the whole story which I had written so I had to re-write it all. I had a change of heart and did a major plot shift though so, hopefully it wasnt all bad :) Really appreciate the few comments I have got, so please comment and subscribe if you like the story xx