Life on Point

The moment I never thought would come

*Sophia*

When I looked into her eyes my love instantly turned to burning lust. We both pulled eagerly at each others tops, sliding them off in unison. I could feel her hair against my shoulder blade and the warm feeling of her breath against my neck. I struggled briefly out of my jeans whilst she did the same. I edged back on my bed and she followed me, her body moving over mine until we lay like that; warm skin against warm skin. Her lips burned me as they kissed my neck and along my collar bone. Slowly she moved down. I could feel her chest pressing against my hips as she kissed my body tenderly, snaking her lips down the length of my body.

She rested her hands on my hips and moved downwards. As she did so electricity shot through me, making me shiver and come alive. I couldn’t help but be amazed that she was actually doing this, normally when we got to this stage she would freak out, lift her face up and kiss me instead, covering up her fear with pretend happiness or tiredness or whatever other emotion she would fake in that moment to escape. But right now she didn’t seem to be nervous, and if she was she had no reason to be. Before long all possibilities of rational thoughts left my heads and a moan was slipping out from behind my lips. I kept my hands pinned to my sides, resisting the overwhelming urge to push her head down further. Closing my eyes, I arched my back and let myself get lost in that beautiful moment of pleasure. The moment I never thought would come.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its such a short chapter (: Nobody said anything about whether I should or shouldnt post this so I've gone ahead and done it anyway cus I wanted to lol. Hope you guys like it. Feedback would be so appreciated :) x