Status: Completed

Hey Mr. Carter

Hey Mr. Carter 011

I got home and Wayne wasn't there yet so I went upstairs and lay on the bed, thinking of how my life has changed so dramatically.

Lisa and I never knew our real parents and we got adopted to the Jones' family. We found out that our biological parents had been both drug users and my father overdosed on heroin and died, wacked out of her mind and emotions running high my mother did the same. We don't know whether it was the drugs that made her do that or her own mind or both. Our parents that adopted us were named John and Tosha, 2 amazing people. Tosha and I are really close so we tell each other everything. I told her that I was dating Wayne and she was shocked.
"Lil Wayne the rapper?! Damn gurl I've taught you good"
I laughed. When Wayne met my parents they were surprised on how genuine and down to earth he was. John and Wayne bonded quickly as they were both interested in sport, cars etc. They have very similar likes and dislikes. Tosha loved wayne and she has always been saying
"he is the best you could possibly get but keep an eye on him"
She's right, with thousands of girls falling at his feet as they meet him I don't really get jealous because they're just fans, but if any girl gets too clingy I'll walk over there and just say "excuse me"
take his hand and walk away with him.
Him and I have progressed so far in this relationship, 3 months and I'm 3 months pregnant with his child. Well I guess Lisa's easy side came out in me that day. Our relationship moved fast. Maybe too fast.

My thinking was paused when Wayne walked into the bedroom and said
"you ready to go babe?"
"Yup" I said, erasing all thoughts and focusing on the baby.
We took the bugatti and got to the hospital in about 10 minutes. Stepping into the waiting room with Wayne was funny. As soon as I got a magazine from the table people just stared at us and whispered amongst themselves giving us. The occasional glance. One by one people were called out by different doctors and when we got called we were second last.

"Hi im Jane I'll be doing your scan today lie on the bed and make yourself comfortable I'm just gonna get the machines set up" said a small brunette nurse.
I lay on the bed and Wayne immediately held my hand.
"You want to know what the sex of the baby is right boo?" I asked him.
"Yeh, if you want to know too" He replied.

"All ready!" Jane said lifting up my shirt and squirting some jelly on my bump. Jane looked at the screen and smiled. Wayne and I did the same.
"Would you like to know the sex?" Jane asked.
We both looked at each other then back at the monitor and nodded our heads.
"You're having a girl" Jane smiled.
Just what we wanted. Wayne and I really wanted to have a girl.
"I take it you're both relieved?" Jane laughed.
"Ya we really wanted a girl" I said.
Well congratulations Jane smiled.

Back in the car I stroked the ultrasound picture. As soon as we got home we'd need to pick up our suitcases and get on a plane to Spain. The first place on waynes tour.