Status: Completed

Hey Mr. Carter

Hey Mr. Carter 012

4 months later

It was the day before the last day of the tour. We were now touring America so we were in Miami right now.
Every night when Wayne finished a show he would bring his young money artists back on stage and say their names as they came on. He introduced me as
"my sexy pregnant wifey Tia"
He then hugged me and gave me a kiss. He then said a final goodbye to the crowd and we all went backstage to relax and talk.
I was checking out some stores in miami and buying some stuff for the baby and myself. The stores in Miami were great.
Wayne and I had a discussion about the baby and we had decided to call her
Haylie Tanisha Carter. So I set out and bought loads of clothes for her. Little booties. Hats, baby gros, dresses everything was so cute I wanted to buy everything. I was heading back to the hotel room to show Wayne what I got for Haylie.
I opened the door and looked for Wayne.
"Wayne?" I called looking around the tv area. He must be in the bedroom I thought.
I heard giggling through the door and opened it, there they were. Wayne and one of his dancers, Carrie. In bed.
I stood there and Wayne just looked at me speechless.
I walked across the room grabbed my suitcase, stuffed my clothes in it and walked out. As I was going out the door Wayne was calling after me. I ignored it. Luckily a taxi was right outside the hotel, I hopped in it and told the driver to take me to the airport. Just like last time Wayne called.
"Tia?"
You have a minute to explain.
"I- I- I fucked up, I don't know what I was doing we just.. And she... Tia I'm sorry. I love you. Please don't leave again"
"Ha. No point in saying I love you when you don't mean it. I'll be gone from your house for good by tonight, I don't want to talk to you again. You can go fuck yourself" I hung up threw my phone in my purse and sat into the taxi seats. I felt no emotion.

Waynes POV.

When I got home after the last concert all of tias stuff was gone. Like she was never there. I sat on the sofa and pulled a ring out of my pocket. Tia's engagement ring. I planned to propose to her on the last show of the tour in front of the crowd, but then I had to fuck everything up. Tia was the only good thing I had in my life and now she's gone. I stared at the ring. 14 carat gold with a big ass diamond in the middle. I threw the ring across the room, put my head in my hands and started crying, I never cry. I'm crying for her. The life we could have had as mr and mrs carter and Haylie. Nae nae was so excited that she was getting a new baby sister.
I turned to the only thing that could help through this pain. Something I hadn't touched in months.
I made my drank, feeling the thick syrup slide down my throat. All I remember was I kept drinking and drinking. But then...
"Wayne WAYNE! oh fuck look he's had like 7 cups of syrup. We need to get him to hospital. Someone ring the fucking ambulance! Wayne stay awake you just drank 5 bottles of syrup without diluting it or anything. We're bringing you to hospital. Where's Tia?"
My eyes were rolling into the back of my head and my words were slurred.
"Left... Broke up... My life is over..."
"No it's not Wayne look we'll get her. Stay awake and oh shit shit shit! Quick we need to get him to hospital now!" Then I blacked out. Cortez told me later I had just rolled my eyes in the back of my head and slumped sideways.