Status: Completed

Hey Mr. Carter

Hey Mr. Carter 018

I woke up to freezing cold water being splashed in my face.
"rise and shine sweetheart" cooed a voice I knew but couldn't name.
The source came out from the shadows though. Trina. 
"Good morning Tia. I bet you're wondering why you're here. Well ya see Wayne and I have some unfinished business that we need to take care of, you seem to be his main squeeze at the moment so you're perfect to be my little ransom" she smiled.
"Wanna know whats gonna happen? Well im gonna meet Wayne at fuuds fuck him then kill him. Perfect revenge for someone like him dontcha think?" She said
I tried to protest but my mouth had a piece of cloth around it and my hands and feet were tied a chair I was sitting on.
"Ooo come to think of it I best be going. Bye!" She said cheerily and walked out.
I had a look around the room. Dark, dreary, damp. like your ordinary basement but worse. The only source of light was through a window straight ahead of me. Trina was going to kill Wayne I had to escape. I began to work my hands out of the rope.

-Wayne's POV-
I couldn't sleep at all last night knowing that Trina had Tia and my daughter. Who knows what she might have done. I stuffed over 100,000 bucks in a bag and brought it with me. I sure as hell know that Trina can be bought. 

-Tia's POV-
I managed to work my hands out of the rope but they were now bleeding. I untied my legs and took the cloth out of my mouth and walked over to the window, it had no opening. So I had one option.
SMASH!
I hit the chair against the window and climbed through. I ran to the nearest house, I looked behind me and saw 2 guys dressed in black coming out the front door.
I knocked frantically at the door of the house I had ran to.
"Woah woah woah! What you playin at?!" Shouted a young woman in I'd say her early twenties who opened the door.
I ran past her and closed the door.
"Who the fuck are you?!" She shouted but then looked at me up and down.
"Oh shit girl go up there and clean yourself up you ain't leaving the house like that" she said ushering me upstairs to the bathroom.
I stared at my reflection. My mascara had run, my hair was messed up and new tears were streaming down my face.
I sure looked a state. I splashed some water over my face wiping the mascara marks off and swatting away the tears, I put my hair into a messy bun and returned downstairs.
"Sorry about this er.... "I said waiting for get name 
"Mel" she replied "call me Mel"
"Mel. Thank you for allowing me to barge in here, thanks you dont know how much that's helped me. But I have one more favor" I said.
"Sure what is it? What's your name too?" She asked
"My names Tia and do you have a car?" I said
She threw me the keys 
"Go" she said.
"Thanks so much Mel" I said to her while running out the door.
Trina said she was meeting Wayne at fuuds but she had probably finished with him there. They're probably gone back to his house. I drove there praying that she hadnt hurt him.