Status: Completed

Hey Mr. Carter

Hey Mr. Carter 019

-Waynes POV-
I walked into fuuds to see Trina sitting there with a smile on her face.
"Hello Dwayne" she smiled
"Where's Tia?" I said getting right to the point.
"Ha. Now Wayne if I told you that I would be a very stupid woman wouldn't I? Shes fine. That's all you need to know" she said.
"Look I have over 100,000 bucks right here right now, take all of it just let Tia go" I said showing her the bag.
She eyed the bag carefully
"No Wayne I dont want your money, I can't be bought. What I do want though... is you. My ransom is very simple, we fuck you get Tia back simple as" she said sitting back in her seat.
I thought about it. It was the only way to get Tia back. Trina was well able to get anyone to kill Tia with no controversy following it. She could just do that if I didn't give her, her ransom.
"Well?" She asked growing impatient.
"Fine" I snapped

-Tia's POV- 

I got in the house with my key and went upstairs to our room and hid in the closet. They'd most likely head up here.
About 10 minutes of hiding I heard giggling and the door opening. Trina came in with Wayne. They were at the bed with their backs turned when I stood behind them and cleared my throat. Wayne spun around.
"Tia! Babe I missed you are you ok?" He said while picking me up and kissing me.
"I'm fine baby I'm glad you're ok" I said.
"Well isn't this a pretty picture" Trina said pointing a gun at us. She cocked the gun.
"Tia you've made this a whole lot more complicated then it needed to be" Trina said pointing the gun at me.
"You kill Tia, you kill me" Wayne said standing in front of me.
"Wayne don't!" I said.
"Gladly" Trina said pulling the trigger, she then pointed the gun at herself and shot herself.
"Wayne!" I cried crouching down beside Wayne. I dialled 911
"This is an emergency 2 people have been shot! Get an ambulance!" I cried down the phone. I gave the address and hung up.
"Mrs... Carter" Wayne smiled up at me.
"Mr. Carter" I smiled back at him tears streaming down my face.
"I'll...always...love...you...Tia... Carter" he said his breath getting shorter.
"I love you too boo" I said unable to control my tears.
"Tell...haylie...her...daddy...loves... her...and...I'll...always...look...over ...you...both" he said lightly his breath growing more shallow.
"But you can tell her yourself babe she'll be here in 2 months" I said wiping away a tear.
He slowly shook his head.
"I love you" he said before closing his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O dramatic ending. Tomorrow will be the last chapter, but comment if you would like me to do a spin off series of haylie and Tia and how their lives go on without Wayne. Comment if you would want that.
Also tell me your opinions on the ending
-Maia