Status: Completed

Hey Mr. Carter

Hey Mr. Carter 020

-3 years later- 
"Mommy!" Haylie said bounding into my room.
"Hey baby" I said lifting her up onto the bed.
"Tell me about my daddy" she said looking up at me.
I smiled
"Your daddy was Dwayne Carter, he was lil Wayne the rapper and he rapped with aunty nicki uncle baby uncle Aubrey all your young money family. Your daddy was my hero, our hero he gave his life just so we could live ours. When you were born the first thing I said to you was that your daddy loves you and is always looking over you because he is, when you're sad or lonely you're daddy will be with you when your happy he'll be there. He'll always in our hearts because he's there too he's in our hearts, and I'll always have memories of him"
"I love my daddy. I love him more then the whole wide world" haylie said extending her arms to show how much she loved him. 
"I love you too mommy" she said.
"I love you too baby" and
"I'll always love your daddy" i said stroking my engagement ring.
"Did daddy give you that mommy?" haylie asked.
"Yes he did and when you're older I'll give it to you because I'm sure he would want you to have it" I said.
"Yay! I love my daddy" haylie said hugging me.
I stared down at her while stroking her brown curls.
Every time I looked at haylie I thought of Wayne. Her brown curls and brown eyes, her fiery yet caring personality was as if Wayne was reincarnated as her.
On the 24th of august at 9:17 am, the love of my life passed away the shot slowly killed him. His murderer died when she blew her brains out, she didn't suffer the pain she should have. I did. Every day my heart aches knowing when I wake up every morning I won't see that gorgeous smile which made my day that little bit better. I won't see those eyes you could just melt into. I won't hear that deep, husky voice that rapped award winning lyrics but yet talked casually when stepping away from the mic. I won't see him, I won't feel him, I won't hear him. All I can do is close my eyes and remember. Or leave them open and visit hollygrove. We scattered his ashes there. I lost my soul mate, baby and Cita lost a son, his friends lost a brother, reginae, Dwayne III, Neal, Cameron and haylie lost their father. I stayed strong for haylie. I swallowed my hurt and made it through those last two months. Haylie was born on October 21st. I fell in love the minute I laid eyes on her. She's perfect. Like him. Wayne. My Wayne.
Waynes family and my family have been so supportive to the both of us. Toya was sent to jail for a year for conspiracy to kidnap, so I now look after reginae. Poor girl didn't know I was gonna be kidnapped that day. Toya just told her what to say and she genuinely believed we were going shopping. For a month all she kept saying was that she was sorry. I told her it wasn't her fault. She talks of her father every day with love in her voice. She is an amazing sister to haylie and I couldn't have been more blessed. Lisa and drake got married and had two kids, Kelly and Dwayne. They're still going strong. They named Dwayne after Wayne as a tribute to a great guy who will never be forgotten.
Ashes will blow away, tears will fall, words will be spoken and forgotten but I will never forget Wayne, my hero. Our hero.
I closed my eyes and Wayne's words echoed through my head. Ones that will be with me forever.
"I love you"
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww. :( hey mr. Carter has officially ended.
Comment and tell me what you thought of hey mr Carter and the ending as always i love comments :)

-Maia