Status: Completed

Hey Mr. Carter

Hey Mr. Carter 008

1 month later

I felt nauseous every week and now I was throwing up every morning. And I was late.
Knowing my symptoms I went to the drug store and got a pregnancy test. Just to rule out the possibility.
I knew I had to take it but I was so scared about what the outcome would be.
I took it and waited for what seemed like years but then I picked up the test and it said
Pregnant.
I dropped the test and went back into the bedroom crying I lay on the bed and buried my face in a pillow crying my eyes out.
"No no no no!" I shouted into it. I already knew what was going to happen. Nicki was wrong. I wasn't different. I was just like the others. Pregnant then dumped. I might as well just pack my bags and leave now.

There was only one person I could manage to call. One person I needed. The only one who could help.

"Hello?"
"Lisa?"
"Tia? Wait why are you crying?"
"I'm pregnant..."
"But that's great news! Are they tears of joy?"
"No. Lisa I'm gonna be like his other baby mamas, pregnant then dumped. I was always like one of them"
"Tia don't say that. You're more then that, you always are to him. You're the love of his life"
"Ya how many times did he say that to the rest of his baby mamas"
"Tia you're different. You know you are. Call him and tell him. Or wait till he comes home"
"I'm waiting till he comes home. Bye Lisa"
"Bye"

I didn't want to tell him. So I had a shower put on some make up and got dressed. I can't face him looking like a wreck.

5 hours later.

Wayne came home at 5 pm and told me that he was finished with recording his album. So he went upstairs to take a shower.
"Tia?" I heard him shout a few minutes later.
"Ya ba-be…" I said coming into the bedroom. He was standing in the bathroom doorway holding up the pregnancy test.
He went to speak but I just ran.
Out of the door, the front door. I just ran. I ran to the direction of my house but I heard a car engine behind me. It was Wayne in the bugatti. I took a de-tour down an alley where I slid down the Wall and cried. Then I heard footsteps. I heard running footsteps. Coming closer and closer. Wayne found me, kneeled down and held me in his arms and I cried into his shoulder.
"Ssshhh don't cry" he said to me holding me tight. The care in his voice helped me to stop. Wayne helped me up and said
"Let's go home"
We walked to the car. And he had his arm around me the whole time.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sooooooooo sorry I didn't upload this chapter on Friday! I was so busy!
Comment if you like the story so far :)

-Maia