Status: The title is actually supposed to read Gone Isn't foREVer. (The Mibba editers won't let me have it the original way.)

Gone Isn't Forever

Something Doesn't Belong

Chapter 15

Something Doesn’t Belong

I awoke from my cold slumber back at the tour bus. My hair was still wet, but my skin was warm and dry. I was completely wrapped in a blanket and I smelled of aussie shampoo and Hawaiian coconut body wash. That’s odd. I didn’t remember taking a shower. I figured I might smell like a wet dog after my wild run. I was quite confused as to who had found me out there. The bus was in motion and I wondered if the show had been cancelled due to the weather.

Unwrapping myself from my favorite blanket that was binding my body, I hopped down from my bunk and about lost my footing, my ankles giving way and my knees buckling. I would have been on the ground in a split second if a pair of strong arms hadn’t caught my clumsy self. I looked up into a pair of crystal blue eyes, and I instantly recognized them to belong to a Mr. Sullivan. Remembering the hurtful words I had said to him, I immediately buried my face in his chest and he held me as I wept for the things we both had said.

When I finally stopped sobbing so loud, I looked up at Jimmy and he gave me a warm smile as he grazed his thumb across my cheek to wipe away the last of the tears. “Jimmy… I’m s-“ I began, but before I could finish my apology, he pulled me close and lifted my chin so that I was staring up into those eyes of his.

They held something in them that let me know that everything was going to be okay. Before I knew how to respond, he leaned down and placed his soft, warm lips on mine. It was long and sweet. It felt right. The world around me melted away; as did every worry I had ever had in my life. He was my safe haven, and I had never felt more whole than at that moment.
When he finally pulled away, I was left speechless and a little dizzy from the rush. He smiled down at me and said “No apologies. We had our fight. It’s over now and I’m not going anywhere.”

“What? What do you mean you’re not going anywhere? You have to eventually, we both know that.” I was a little confused.

“You heard me woman! I’m not going any-fucking-where, so get used to it.” He smirked at me as he let go of me. It was actually really sexy. “Why thank you.” He added and winked at me. What the fuck?

“Jimmy, what are you talking about? And why are you being so weird?” I asked him, my mind was being royally fucked.

“That’s not the only thing that may be getting royally fucked tonight.” He stated, and walking past me toward the living area, he smacked my ass! I jumped from the surprise of his actions. Was I fucking dreaming?

“Not dreaming!” Jimmy called from the front of the bus. Whaaaaaat?! Goddamn, that was getting annoying.

“Sorry!” He called out again. Oh jeez…

Making my way into the living room, I plopped down next to Johnny who was playing Mario cart. “Penny for your thoughts?” He asked without ever taking his eyes off the screen.

“I just… I don’t know what to think anymore.” I said staring at Johnny’s hand tattoo.

“Confused as to why Jimmy’s here?” He asked me.

“Yeah… How are you not totally mind fucked right now bro?” I questioned, curious as to why he wasn’t freaking the fuck out that his best friend was back from the dead. He started chuckling and paused his game.

“Well Melinda… do you remember when I told you Jimmy had been into some dark stuff when he was alive?” I nodded.

“Where are you going with this Christ?” I narrowed my eyes suspiciously.

“Now, don’t freak out on me… I brought him back.” He stated, looking me straight in the eyes.

“You. Brought. Him… back? How the hell?!” I jumped up, backing up a few steps in utter horror and confusion. Johnny rose and put up his hands in a calming motion.

“Calm down, Mell.” He said with concern at my outburst.

“Explain. Now!” I demanded, my heart sinking to my stomach. Something wasn’t right.

“It’s just… well, it’s a long story.” He said, shoving his hands into his jean pockets, casting his eyes on the floor.

“I’ve got nothing but time.” I said, clenching my jaw and shoving Johnny back on the couch. I stood in front of him and he looked up at me in shock as I crossed my arms in demand for the truth. The whole truth.

“Well, you see,” he paused for a moment and sighed “after Jimmy died, I couldn’t stand losing him. So I let my emotions get the better of me and I ended up going through his stuff one day. There was a journal. And I opened it and started reading. They were spells Melinda. Amazing spells. Ones that defy nature and anything else you can think of. But they all came with a price.” He began his explanation. I sank down next to him, my eyes wide with disbelief.

“This is witchcraft?” I barely managed to breathe out.

“Not…not completely Mell. You see, I kept searching for a spell to raise Jimmy from the dead. But there was nothing powerful enough written in the books out there. But I did find an interesting piece of forgotten lore that contained a certain enchantment ritual in which, if done right, is powerful enough to conger a demon.” He continued. I began to feel sick. This wasn’t right at all. I stood and began to back away from him again, shaking my head in refusal of acceptance.

“Oh Johnny…no. No no no no no no. How could you make a blood deal with a demon?” I asked in terror, noticing the slits on his forearm. It looked like someone had attempted to butcher it at harvest this veins. Just like that, I understood. I knew what he had done.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated. Had a lot on my plate. The story gets interesting from here on out. Disclaimer: I do not own Avenged Sevenfold and the actions and confessions of any of the members within the story is complete fiction! other than that, enjoy! :)