My Boyfriend List

Peter (but it was Kindergarten)

Peter

I ran out of the house with my Barney lunchbox and checkered backpack, it was the first day of school. I was wearing my black and white checkered jumper; it was my favorite outfit at the time. I was finally able to attend school a full day; instead of leaving at eleven-thirty like I did in preschool. Mom, Dad and my grandparents were all there to watch me ride the bus; they were going to meet me at the school for "moving up" day. My dad had the old VHS camcorder to record special occasion.
When I finally arrived at the school, I already made a new friend on the bus; Nicole. We were instantly the best of friends. She followed me over to the bench to sit down. That was when we met Dil; she (yes she’s a girl) became good friends with us. I sat in the middle of them.
That was when Peter arrived. He was so scared that he held on to his mom’s leg. He had the reddest, chubbiest cheeks I had ever seen. He was so adorable. Peter instantly lit up once he saw me.
He came over to my new friends and I, wanting to sit next to me. Nicole and Dil didn’t want to move, with resulted in making him cry once again. By that time our new teacher came out to greet us with a giant teddy bear, bigger then me, who was about two and a half feet (I was always the shortest in my class). I instantly ran to the bear and claimed him by not letting go. That was how I started my education career, attached the whole day to a giant bear.
I always had a little crush on Peter, which was up until third grade. Then came Jean Carlos.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know, It's short....the chapters will get longer soon.