Status: Active

One For The Razorbacks

It's just like our brain, When it goes insane, We feel the same pain...

Juliette widened her eyes, she didn't expect him to be this harsh to her. Not to mention that he was about to rape her? What kind of sick bastard is he!
She finally discovered what kind of guy he really was, and it sickened her.
She refused to open her legs and wrapped her arms around them to make sure he wouldn't get to her. She wasn't a virgin anymore, she'd lost that a couple of years ago already, but that didn't mean it wouldn't hurt.

"I said open your god damned legs bitch!" he snarled as he easily opened her legs with his hands, not caring that he was leaving marks and bruises on her pale skin. Juliette yelped as his fingers bore in to her skin, and she couldn't gather her strengths anymore to get away from him. He was too forceful, and too strong.
He smiled evilly at the sight before him: a flushed face, a terrifying expression on her face and goose bumps all over her body. She was like a deer caught in headlights…
He started to fondle her left breast and ripped down her top, Juliette started to scream and Tim took a leap. He didn't expect her to do that again. Her scream was easily stopped by another smack on her head. He didn't care that he hit her to unconsciousness.

"Finally silence." Grinned Tim. "You're so much prettier when you're asleep!"
He opened the nightstand next to the bed and took out a bottle of pills among all the other drugs crammed in to the small drawer.
Juliette's medication.
"I hid them for you sweetie, isn't it nice of me?" he said as he swallowed three pills. He smacked her in her face again.
"You should be thankful you've got me!" He laughed like a maniac; and if someone else would've been in the room they would've been scared to death.
"Now it's time for a little fun of my own!" he snarled as he was about to rip her panties off her body.
Somebody burst through the door and threw themselves on Tim, making him fall of the bed where he had positioned himself before.
"You sick bastard!" yelled the stranger and he punched Tim in the face.
Fists flew through the air and a twisted bone breaking was heard when a lamp made contact with Tim's face.
"Oi! You fucking asshole!" screamed Tim as he held his nose. Blood was running freely out of his face.
"Get the fuck out of this room you're spoiling its reminiscence!"
"Fine!" He shouted. "But I'm not done with you yet fucker!"

Billie stared after Tim, he made sure he left the room and locked the door securely. He then turned around to see Juliette with a fresh bruise on her cheekbone, her top was shredded and her skirt crumpled and up her thighs. Billie swallowed hard. He made sure she wouldn't feel embarrassed, so he fashioned her top the best way he could. This way it covered her white lace bra and her beautiful breasts. He also pulled her skirt down her firm thighs and suppressed the urge to touch them. He stared at her, she was unconscious so she wouldn't know it if he touched her right? But it was wrong of him to do such a thing when she was almost raped by that asswipe a few minutes ago..
Just when he decided he would do it anyways she woke up. She opened her eyes and met up with Billie who looked like he was about to grope her. His hands were held still in mid-air and he looked like a statue.

"What.. a-are you doing?" she stuttered as she quickly sat up on the bed. Arms wrapped around her legs. She looked like a scared little bird.
"I made sure you don't feel embarrassed." He said.
"What did you do?" she asked him nearly angry.
"I pulled your skirt down and your top up." He said defeated. "I wasn't planning to take you here and now or anything."
That reaction made Juliette widen her eyes.
"Tim." She said shortly. "W-where is he? What are you guys planning?!"
Billie felt his heart breaking. She thought he was teaming up with him! He didn't want her to think of him that way at all.
"Please calm down I'm on your side." Billie said scratching the back of his head.
"How can I tell you're not lying to me like everyone else?" She half whispered.
"Because.. I swear. I'll swear it on.. damn it. I'll swear it on my father's grave." He said as he looked away from her and sat down next to her on the bed.
Juliette felt a pang of remorse towards the boy. He clearly meant what he just said, which meant that he hadn't made some kind of secret understanding with Tim while she was knocked out.
"I smashed his fucking face in with a lamp." He said turning to her. "How can I possibly be on his side?"

Juliette sighed out of relief.
"I'm sorry." She said. "I just have a hard time trusting men lately."
"It's okay." He said as he carefully enveloped her in a hug. Juliette hesitantly accepted the friendly gesture, but didn't regret it when she was pushed roughly against his chest. She inhaled his scent, a mixture of beer, cigarettes and something she couldn't quite acknowledge. He pulled away from her and she was almost disappointed, it felt right to have someone care for you once in a while. She couldn't even recall the last time she had received a hug from somebody.
"I shouldn't have trusted that asshole." He continued. "I knew he was up to something, that's why I followed you two upstairs. When I heard you scream I knew something was very wrong."
"He hit me unconscious, that bastard." She growled. "I fucking hate him!"
Billie frowned at her.

"If you hate him, then why are you with him?"
Juliette was dumbstruck, she couldn't tell him why she was with him right? What would Billie think of her? What would Mike and Tré think of her? She couldn't handle that. But she couldn't lie to him either, it didn't felt good to lie to them, to him again...
"He.. he's blackmailing me." she eventually croaked. "I don't know what to do." She said as she burst out in tears.
Billie positioned himself a little better on the bed as he enveloped the broken girl in a hug once more. Juliette soaked his shirt with her tears and made heartbreaking sounds and hiccups. Billie stroked her back softly and tried to calm her down by saying sweet things, and that everything would be alright.
"H-He forced me." she hiccupped after a while. "H-He tried to rape me."
"I know." Billie said. "I know." Billie didn't ask any further because he'll obviously hurt her if he did.
Juliette started to sob and sniffle as most of her tears ran dry.

"Can I ask you something?" Billie said as he held Juliette a few inches away from him so he could look her in the eye.
"Sure." She said rubbing her face with both of her palms to get the last tears off her face.
"Do you consider me as a friend?" He asked as he quirked an eyebrow.
The look on his face almost made Juliette laugh.
"Yeah I guess." She said. "Well, if that's alright with you?"
"Yeah, I think so." He said frowning. "But then I've got another question."
"Which is?" asked Juliette; as she felt a little better now that they talked about something else than Tim.
"Do you want protection?" he asked bluntly.
"Excuse me?" Juliette replied. Confusion clearly struck her face. Was he talking about having sex with her? At a moment like this?!
"Protection against that jackass. I mean, I can easily kick that shit face's ass. But you can't, and I feel obligated to help you somehow."
Juliette sighed and ruffled a hand through her blonde hair. Obligated? What was she? A damsel in distress?

"You know Billie, I always seem to get in some kind of trouble. As if I've got a nose for it, or maybe a huge fucking magnet that attracts it... I always try to solve everything myself, because my ego won't let me accept any help from others. But I think I've learned that when you stand together you accomplish more than when you're alone. I really appreciate it that you want to help me, and I would've accepted if I could. But I can't." she said as she stood up.
Billie pulled her on her wrist back on the bed as his face inched closer to hers.
Juliette got a fright and stared shocked at her new friend.
"You're such a fascinating person." He said eyeing her, and Juliette blushed unwillingly. "Every time when I think I've cracked your skull, you seem to surprise me with something completely different."
"Well what can I say," she started as a smile slowly crept on to her face. "I'm just not like any other ordinary girl."
"Like hell you're not." He said as a smile crept on to his face too.

Juliette felt her cheeks burn up; and she really felt the urge to look away from him. But the way he looked at her made it impossible to look away. His eyes were a smoldering green with a touch of gold and a few silver flicks in it. They seemed to hypnotize her and Juliette felt like a magpie in a jewelry store. Billie smiled and softly grabbed her hand rubbing his thumb against the back of her hand.
"It's going to be okay someday alright?" he said. "You only just have to wait and see."
Juliette nodded and stared at her lap. She didn't know if it would be okay. She couldn't tell him she was a stripper, she had to shut up Tim somehow, but she couldn't involve Billie in that.
She looked up at him, he was still smiling softly at her. He cared for her and it sent a warmth glow throughout her body. It felt nice, but it stung.

There was a lot of commotion down the hallway and someone banged against the door.
"Open up motherfucker!" the voice of Tim sounded shrill and unearthly behind the rugged painted door that started to shriek under the weight of his fists.
Juliette inhaled sharply and involuntary grabbed Billie's arm.
"What do you want!" Billie yelled to the door.
"Talk to my GIRLFRIEND!" yelled Tim as he kicked the lock off and threw the door open. Billie jumped up and stood protectively before Juliette.
"Stay away from her." He growled and Tim started to smirk at this sudden outburst.
"Do I sense some competition Armstrong?" he snarled. "Does little Biwwie has feewings for her?"
"Shut the fuck up Tim. You don't know whom you're messing with."
"Of course I do. Now Maria why don't you come with me?" he said addressing Juliette.
"Go to hell Tim!" she shouted. "I'd rather die!"
"That can be arranged." He growled as he miraculous folded a flick knife out of his pocket that he waved in front of his face.

"Get out of here fuck head!" Billie warned. "Or do you want me to call the cops on your ass?!"
"I only want to ask a question." He warned.
"Fine ask your question and fuck off." Billie said as he grabbed Juliette's hand behind his back and squeezed it a little. It was a small gesture, but enough to let her know that he was there for her.
"Maria, darling… We're a couple right?!" he said waving the knife next to his head. "Be careful with your answer now, 'cause couples don't slash each other's throats.."
Juliette tensed up, but a plan quickly took shape in her head.. She squeezed Billie's hand to warn him.
"Maybe Maria is your girlfriend." Juliette said. "But I'm not! Not in a million years dick head!"
Tim stared confused at her which was Billie's key to pin him to the ground and kick the knife away.
"Quick call 911." He ordered Juliette and she nodded as she emerged out of the room and ran downstairs taking two steps at a time.
Tim started to laugh.

"Oh, ho, ho! Billie you're such a stupid oaf." He said. "You don't know anything about this girl, jumping in to it like snow on a summers day. And now you even think you can handle me, pin me down and thinking you're better than me."
"Shut up ass face. Anybody's better than you are." Billie growled as he shifted his weight to pin him down better.
"Are you sure?" Tim purred. And it made Billie feel uncomfortable. It was like Tim knew something that involved himself; and seeing his smug face it couldn't be any good…
"Fuck you." Snarled Billie.
"Whatever man." He said as an evil grin spread out on his face. "But you should know, that your new girlfriend downstairs is a dirty whore. She's a stripper shit head."
"Yeah right." Billie said rolling his eyes. "Stop talking trash and get to your head that she's not my fucking girlfriend dick head."
The nerve that asshole had..
"Fine, believe what you want to then." He said as his eyes reflected the light bulb above their heads.

"Get him!" someone shouted, and within mere seconds Tré , Mike and Kiffmeyer had him tied up.
"The cops are on their way." Mike said triumphantly.
"Great." Billie said as he ruffled his hand through his hair. "Get this fucker out of my sight."
"Sure thing." Kiffmeyer said as he lead Tim out of the room and downstairs together with Mike. Tim was laughing like a maniac on the way down the stairs.
Juliette, Tré and Billie remained the only persons left in the room.
"Are you okay?" asked Billie as he stared at Juliette.
"Yeah, I guess." She said. "I'm glad you were there at the right moment."
"Me too." Said Billie as he affectionately stroked her left arm and smiled at her.
Tré rolled his eyes.
"Alright you two, stop acting like you're the only two eels in the pond okay?"
Juliette stared bewildered at her friend, but Billie burst out in to laughter.
"You really are a crazy ass person Tré." He said while he smacked Tré on his back. "We should probably head downstairs. The cops will be here soon."
Juliette nodded and pulled her skirt down.

Tré wandered around the room when he suddenly spotted a small bottle.
"Hey look what I found!" he exclaimed. "Drugs!"
Juliette ran over to the bouncy teenager and recognized her medication.
"Oh Tré you found my medication!" Juliette shouted as she hugged him and pecked him on his cheek.
They heard the cops barge in downstairs and take a heavy protesting Tim. Juliette smiled, the first genuine smile of hers' Billie had seen that day. And he felt like he was a true friend to her.

Billie smiled softly as he observed the two of them.
He was happy he could stop Tim right in time, he didn't want Juliette to get hurt. Again..
He walked out of the door that softly banged against it post, and slowly down the stairs.
Juliette is a little weird, but a stripper?
Nah, she isn't that kind of girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it took me way too long.. And I know that some of you don't even have any interest in this story because of that. I have my reasons, and if you would read my blog you even know the reason why.
I had this chapter halfway done on my laptop and I decided to finish it tonight. I hope you all enjoyed.
Sorry again for the delay.

xxx