Poise and Rationality

so, here I am again, with another frerard one-shot to present you guys :3

this time, it's for this song-fic contest, based on I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic! At The Disco. so, before anyone starts judging and such, let me just tell you what this song means, to me.

this song doesn't mean being hurt and such from finding out someone was cheating on each other; as suggested in the video, I believe this song is about making a brand new start after that happens, whether it is a good or a bad new start. just wanted to let you know that :b

Disclaimer: No, drinking is not cool; and no, I do not own any of the fucking famous people that are on this one-shot, as much as I wanted to. Oh, and I don't mean to offend anyone or insult any of the people I used in here; they're great people, I just had to make them seem this way on the fic.

Warnings: I will not tolerate any homophobe comments, or anything like that, so, if you do not like boyXboy love, don't even start reading.
Another thing I won't tolerate is that my work gets stolen; I may not own the famous people in this, but I DO own the plot, and it took me some time to get it together. I'm not going to threat anyone, today; people should know that when they mess with me, they pay... *upsie*

I hope you enjoy your reading, and leave me a comment or something, so I know what you thought of this.

Special Note to the judge: I hope this pleased you :3 and good luck to the other contestants! :3

this is Ephedrine Ruby, signing off.
xo