Status: Be sure to comment! :-3. Oh and I do own Anya (sorry just a little overprotective of this story lol)

Anya: Inuyasha's Sister

Mystery girl

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, however I do own Anya and the other original characters I make up in this story so please don't steal!

It started out as an average day with Inuyasha and Kagome having another fight about Kagome going back to her time.

"Why do you have to go? You just got back," Inuyasha said to Kagome angrily.

"It's been weeks! I want to see my family," Kagome shot back just as angry. She turned towards the direction of the well as a strong hand grabbed her wrist. She tried to wiggle free, but he was too strong. After a few minutes, Inuyasha let go.

"SIT!" Kagome shouted and Inuyasha did a face plant into the ground. As soon as he fell, Kagome made a run for the well. But when she got there, she stopped in her tracks. A girl that looked at least fifteen was laying on the ground, bleeding and unconscious. By the looks of it, it seemed as though she was running to the well before passing out. She looked tall, maybe Inuyasha's height. She also had pure silver hair that reached her ankles and fanned around her body. She had demon markings but her aura wasn't a demon's aura. Fastened to her back was a long sword. Just then Inuyasha came shooting through the trees in a rush.

"Inuyasha-," Kagome started but was cut off by Inuyasha's horrified expression. She followed his gaze to the motionless girl.

"How could I not catch her scent?" Inuyasha breathed out running over to the girl. He slowly lifted her into his arms and Kagome heard a small groan come from the girl. Inuyasha cradled her in his arms as if she were a baby, his eyes full of pain.

"We got to get Kaede," Inuyasha said and started running with Kagome behind him.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Sango and Kagome were bandaging the girl's wounds when Miroku noticed her back.

"I wonder how she got this scar?" he wondered, running his hand over the four gashing scars that were in a diagonal pattern along her back practically covering it.

"It was a battle accident from when she was thirteen," Inuyasha said looking at the door of the hut. Everyone turned to him with curious eyes.

"You know her?" Sango asked astonished. Inuyasha looked at the unconscious girl with soft eyes before he answered.

"She's my kid sister. Her name is Anya and she's three years younger than me which makes her fifteen," Inuyasha explained walking over to Anya and gently brushed her bangs out of her eyes. Everyone was speechless.

"Why didn't you ever tell us?" Kagome asked. Little Shippo who remained silent the whole time, was looking at Anya, watching her breathe softly.

"I wanted to keep her a secret. She's a very important person to everyone. At the age of thirteen she took our dad's place as ruler and general of all the Westlands. She has more strength than any demon, even Naraku," Inuyasha said. With that he left the hut as everyone remained silent and sat wide-eyed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this is my first Inuyasha story so please be nice. I know 'Anya' isn't a Japanese name but when I heard it I fell in love with it so it became her name. If you like it let me know I have a lot of chapters to go before this story is finished. Thank you! Be sure to comment I wanna know what you think!