Status: Be sure to comment! :-3. Oh and I do own Anya (sorry just a little overprotective of this story lol)

Anya: Inuyasha's Sister

Meeting the right hand man and training begins!

DISLCLAIMER- I don’t own Inuyasha however I do own Anya and the other original characters in this story so please don’t steal.

Anya and Nami rushed out of the room in with everyone behind her. They went to the back of the castle and through the trees. After about two minutes of walking, they make it to a clearing and in the middle of it was a lake. In the water was a giant dog demon with warrior armor on. His coat (fur) was gray and white and he was about 10 feet tall. His eyes were blood red and he had sharp teeth.

"Hiroki, why are you in the water?" Anya asked sighing. She helped the demon out the water. He then changed into his human form. He was quite a handsome demon. He had charcoal-gray hair that was pulled into a low ponytail, his eyes were ruby and he had dark tan skin. Anya reached his shoulder so that had to make him at least 6 foot or so and he looked like he couldn't be more than twenty-one, however they knew he was older in demon years because he had fought along side Anya and Inuyasha's father. His armor had also shrunk to fit around his body. The armor was thin so it wasn't bulky around him and fit him perfect and was black to match his kimono underneath.

"Everyone this is Hiroki, he is my right-hand man in my army and my most trusted soldier. He is also my protector when need be," Anya said introducing him to the others.

"Anya I didn't mean to fall! I tripped and hit my head and I was in the water," Hiroki explained sounding very embarrassed.

"It's okay Hiroki, calm down," Anya said laughing a little. But then she turned serious.

"Okay back to what I was gonna say in the castle. Hiroki is already informed about the upcoming battle because he will help us train. I normally train alone but seeing what we're up against, I'll make an exception. Sesshomaru will be helping more with my hand-to-hand combat which is what I prefer instead if using my sword. Inuyasha you are training with me in hand-to-hand combat as well and with Tetsuaiga. Sango, you will train with Hiroki. He is an expert in demon slaying because believe it or not, he was raised by demon slayers much like you were. He can help with special tactics. Miroku, you will be learning how to withstand poison and miasma. Kagome, Inuyasha will help you in your archery and I will train you in how to use your sacred arrows and purification spells," Anya explained in a commanding voice as she sat down on a near by stone. Since she was the one who had the most battle experience (not counting Sesshomaru) everyone let her lead. They were now her army and she was now their general.

"Who will be fighting who?" Sango asked.

"Naraku will be there but he won't attack till the end, I'm confident in that. He'll want to watch what he started and study us to find more weak points most likely. I will take him, you guys focus on your objectives. Miroku, Sango, and Sesshomaru, there will be Naraku's demons coming to distract us; you three have to defeat them as they come. Sesshomaru takes one half while you two go to the other half cause I know Sesshomaru does not plan on working with humans. Inuyasha, you will fight Takemaru. I'll take down Ryenkotsei and Naraku. Remember Naraku has sacred jewel shards and will use them to his advantage. Our enemies will be stronger. Do not let your guards down for a second!" Anya ordered. Everyone nodded and went to begin training.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was probably the one chapter that needed the most editing lol. Be sure to comment!