Status: Be sure to comment! :-3. Oh and I do own Anya (sorry just a little overprotective of this story lol)

Anya: Inuyasha's Sister

As my father’s child…

DISCLAIMER- I don’t own Inuyasha however I do own Anya and the other original characters in this story so please don’t steal.

//oo//

"Aleksandra, listen to me. I know how bad your wounds are right now, but you never can give up. I am so proud of you for making it this far. Through the rest of your battle I want to to remember that you are your father's child; you fight for and protect what you love," her mother's voice said calmly. Her voice was just how Anya remembered it: soft and calm; no matter what was happening her mother’s voice barely ever wavered from it’s calm state.

As the voice faded, Anya nodded to herself knowing her mother’s words were true and slowly stood up and looked at Naraku.

"I'm not giving up. I'm my father's child," Anya muttered more to herself. Ever since she first became ruler/general, everyone said she was becoming her father more and more everyday. Now for the first time, Anya actually believed it.

"What was that," Naraku hissed angrily. No, this was not his plan. Anya was suppose to fall and be an easy target after fighting Ryenkotsei, she was not suppose to gain so much strength in such short time! Anya's hypnotic golden eyes now looked like molten fire as she glared at Naraku murderously.

"I fight for what I believe in and that includes taking you down!" Anya said fiercely and jumped at Naraku, ready to end this battle once and for all.

//oo//

Inuyasha and Kagome stood on the skeleton's shoulder watching Naraku and Anya fight. The others were still holding off demons and as much as they wanted to help them, Kagome's side was still bleeding slightly and Inuyasha didn't want to leave Anya so injured and fighting Naraku who didn't seem to be weakening. It hurt him deeply watching his sister be thrown back and forth and bleeding terribly, but she was right: it was her fight.

"Aren't you going to help?" Kagome asked looking at him. Inuyasha did want to help her but like he thought he knew that he couldn't.

"No, this is Anya's fight. She said that she wants to fight this battle alone. I gotta respect that wish," Inuyasha answered as he continued watching the fight. Kagome nodded but felt tears in her eyes especially as she watched Anya hit the mountain again but much harder than before.

//oo//

Naraku laughed as he dodged another attack by Anya and threw her into the mountain again but with more force. But what he hadn't expected was for Anya to get up so quickly. Anya stumbled for a second but then lunged and grabbed Naraku's neck with her good arm, her blood-stained claws sinking into his skin. Now it was her turn to give a dark chuckle. Now she had the advantage.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! The battle is getting pretty tense huh? Next chapter I forget if it’s the end of the battle or not.