Status: Be sure to comment! :-3. Oh and I do own Anya (sorry just a little overprotective of this story lol)

Anya: Inuyasha's Sister

Recovery

DISCLAIMER- I don’t own Inuyasha however I do own Anya and the other original characters in this story so please don’t steal.

//oo//

When they all got back to the castle it was midnight. The whole battle, they realized, had lasted a total of a little over two days.

Nami was worried when she saw her mom in Inuyasha's arms, unconscious. But she calmed down when the others assured her she was okay. Kagome and Sango soon went to check on Minearou and the newborn Amu. But Inuyasha stopped Kagome because he needed to check her side where the claw had hit her cause it was still slightly bleeding, but nothing life-threatening.

Sango and Miroku only had minor cuts and bruises. Even Sesshomaru was a little banged up but nothing serious. There were more than enough rooms for everyone to have their own. So after checking each others wounds and bandaging Anya, everyone chose a room and fell asleep. Inuyasha and Sesshomaru had both stayed in Anya’s room for a few more hours until sunrise, but then both left for their rooms to get some much needed sleep.

//oo//

Anya woke up the next morning hearing the sounds of everyone else sleep. She sat up and winced at the pain throughout her body. She eased out of bed and walked down the long hallway to the throne room.

On her way she stopped at one door and heard two heartbeats. She opened the door and saw Inuyasha and Kagome sleeping. Kagome had her head rested against Inuyasha's bandaged chest and her arms wrapped around her waist. Inuyasha had his arms around Kagome's small waist as well. Kagome was wearing the fire rat robe as a shirt over her bandaged chest and a pair of Anya's black sweatpants (which were long since Anya was so tall), since her normal school uniform was all bloody from the fight.

Anya walked to the throne room and sat down on the throne, her body aching. She knew she should have stayed in bed but then her body would be too stiff and would just cause more pain. The fabric on the back of the throne felt wonderful against her back since her scar was still healing. Anya closed her eye and laid her head against the throne as she let herself listen to the peaceful sound of silence.

She sighed as the door to the room opened again. Thinking it was Hiroki checking on her as he constantly did whenever she was injured; Anya was ready to snap at him saying she was okay, only to see Nami step in. She was wearing pink pajamas and her short hair was all messed up from sleep. She walked in and crawled up onto the throne with Anya.

"Will you be okay Momma?" Nami asked looking up at Anya and rubbing the sleep from one of her eyes. Anya smiled, Nami was so innocent and sweet, so much like herself when she was little. She gave a small chuckle and lightly wrapped her arms around her half-awake daughter.

"Yes. I just need a few days to heal," Anya answered kissing Nami on the top of her head. Nami smiled and curled up against Anya's side.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! Aww I wanted to put in some mother daughter time. There will be some action in the next chapter. Not a lot but enough. I'll give you a hint: Koga.
I couldn't write an Inuyasha fic without throwing him in lol.