Status: Be sure to comment! :-3. Oh and I do own Anya (sorry just a little overprotective of this story lol)

Anya: Inuyasha's Sister

Koga’s visit

DISCLAIMER- I don’t own Inuyasha however I do own Anya and the other original characters in this story so please don’t steal.

//oo//

(Few days later)

Everyone was sitting in the grass just outside the barrier of the castle. The weather was nice and a warm breeze blew. The sun was shining bright and there were few clouds in the sky. It was quite the opposite from the severe storm that brew due to the battle on the other world. Now all was back to peace and no longer chaos.

Inuyasha's chest was healed so he didn't need the bandages. Kagome's side was still healing so she would take it easy. Inuyasha sat against the tree with Kagome in his lap holding her close.

Anya sat with Nami on a tree branch above the others. Her wounds were still healing. She could run super fast still but it was bad for her leg, her other wounds were taking longer to heal because of how deep they were and the severity of them.

Minearou sat under the tree, leaning against the trunk with Amu squirming in her lap. Sango laid on her back next to Minearou with Kirara curled on her stomach and Shippo at her side. Miroku sat next to Shippo looking at the sky.

All was peaceful until Kagome's eyes flew open and she looked up at Inuyasha.

"I sense two jewel shards coming fast," she said. Inuyasha growled and tightened his grip on Kagome, mindful of her wound. Then a greenish whirlwind came from the small forest and stopped in front of Inuyasha and Kagome.

"Hey mutt! Get your hands off my woman," Koga said, grabbing Kagome's arm and pulling her up to his side.

"YOU'RE WOMAN?!" Inuyasha yelled jumping to his feet. Anya sighed and jumped down from the branch setting Nami next to Miroku and walking over to the two guys.

"Koga come on, let her go. She's safe here with us," Anya said calmly. She was way too tired to deal with this.

"I'll protect her! I'll never let her go!" Koga said confidently.

"But Koga, I'm not your woman," Kagome piped up quietly. Anya gently pried Kagome away from Koga as Inuyasha spoke up.

"That's right, she ain't your woman! She's mine," he said. Koga became angry and lunged at Inuyasha.
♠ ♠ ♠
You can't have an Inuyasha fanfic without these two fighting. Until next time be sure to comment!