Status: Be sure to comment! :-3. Oh and I do own Anya (sorry just a little overprotective of this story lol)

Anya: Inuyasha's Sister

Inuyasha’s birthday

DISCLAIMER- I don’t own Inuyasha however I do own Anya and the other original characters in this story so please don’t steal.

//oo//

(Two days later)

Kagome walked into the kitchen to see Anya icing a big chocolate cake on the island in the middle of the room (Note: I made the rooms in the castle somewhat modernized so it has things that wouldn't be in the feudal era lol).

"Hey Anya, what's with the cake?" Kagome asked.

"It's May 20th," Anya said licking some chocolate icing off her fingers.

"So...?" Kagome asked confused.

"Oh yeah, you don't know! Today is Inuyasha's birthday," Anya said as she used a spoon to smooth the icing on the top of the cake.

"Really?! I wish the others were here!" Kagome exclaimed. Sango heard a rumor that Kohaku was in a near by village a few miles from the castle. She, Miroku, and Shippo had gone to check it out. Since Kagome's side was still healing she had to stay behind and since Inuyasha hated leaving Kagome, he stayed too.

"Don't worry, Inuyasha doesn't make a big deal about it considering it's the same day our dad died. But I love to make cakes so he's gonna have to enjoy this birthday," Anya said putting some more icing on the cake.

"How long ago did he die?" Kagome asked.

"In human years 19 years ago, in demon it was 69 years ago," Anya said. Then a soccer ball came through the window above the sink. Nami came running through the back door soon after.

"SORRY MOMMA! I KICKED THE BALL TO HARD! I THOUGHT UNCLE INUYASHA WAS STILL STANDING THERE!" Nami yelled hysterically. For a four year old, Nami was a smart girl. Anya sighed and chuckled slightly.

"It's okay, I'll clean it up. Oh, Minearou be careful of the glass," Anya said as Minearou walked into the kitchen with Amu in her arms. Inuyasha walked in from outside and leaned against the wall.

"Oh, I'll help," Minearou said handing Amu to Inuyasha and went to get a broom. Anya started to brush the glass off the counter. Kagome looked at Anya and for the first time was actually able to carefully study her features. Her eyes were soft yet held a constant aletness in them and determination. Her face had sharp features to it making it look almost masculine but yet there was a soft feminine look to it. When you looked at her long enough she didn't look fifteen but in her early twenties. Anya was always skinny but looking at her nnow she looked thinner than she had when they first met and her height and increased a few inches as well. As she brushed the glass onto the floor her locket made a clinking noise as it continually hit the counter.

Inuyasha had walked out the kitchen with Nami and Amu a little while ago. Kagome stood in the kitchen a few moments before remembering what she wanted to say to Inuyasha and ran after him. She found him in the living room sitting on a brown leather couch. Kagome didn't even wanna know how Anya or even her father got these things from the modern era to here. Nami sat at the coffee table coloring and Amu was in the bassinet next to the couch sleeping.

"Inuyasha-" Kagome started but had accidentally woke Amu who apparently was a light sleeper. Kagome tried to calm Amu apologizing when Minearou entered.

"It's okay. She's probably hungry, she hasn't had her dinner yet," she said picking up Amu and leaving the room. Nami resumed her coloring as Kagome sat next to Inuyasha and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"How come you never told me today was your birthday?" Kagome asked.

"I don't know. I never celebrated it," was his answer. Then Anya's voice rang through the castle.

"CAKE!" Anya shouted.

"What about dinner?" Kagome asked standing up with Inuyasha as Nami dashed out the room.

"Whenever it is someone's birthday, cake is dinner," Inuyasha said. Inuyasha was first to walk into the kitchen only to get a piece of cake smashed into his face. Kagome, Nami, and Minearou stood with their mouths open as Anya laughed.

"Happy Birthday Brother!" Anya said happily. When she wasn't fighting, she was a completely different person. She moved over and stood in front of Kagome while Inuyasha wiped his face. He picked up a piece of cake and threw it at Anya. But with her fast reflexes, Anya ducked and the cake instead hit Kagome dead in the face.

"Oh crap," Inuyasha muttered as Kagome wiped the cake from her face. But to his surprise, she laughed. Then Kagome threw a piece of cake only to hit Minearou by accident. Then a food fight broke out between everyone. It was quite an unforgettable birthday for Inuyasha.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!
I made Inuyasha's birthday May 20th cause since it's never said when the real birthday is I chose a random date lol. I also may have gotten Inuyasha's real age wrong but to me he is 19 plus the 50 years to the tree which makes him 69. It was true that in the third movie their father died the night of Inuyasha's birth which to me is really sad! Next chapter it will jump a month later to Anya's birthday which is June 10th.
Be sure to comment!