Status: Be sure to comment! :-3. Oh and I do own Anya (sorry just a little overprotective of this story lol)

Anya: Inuyasha's Sister

Sweet sixteen

DISCLAIMER- I don’t own Inuyasha however I do own Anya and the other original characters in this story so please don’t steal.

//oo//

(June 10th)

Anya felt the sun rays hit her face and heard her bedroom door creak open.She kept her eyes closed knowing who it was. Then the sound of bare feet running across the stone floor and climb on the bed and stand on her stomach. Then a very loud voice.

"WAKE UP MOMMA! IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY TODAY!" Nami shouted jumping up and down on Anya's stomach. Anya groaned and sat up. Nami jumped from the bed as Anya rubbed her stomach that hurt slightly from the four year old's bouncing.

"I made you breakfast," Nami said innocently grabbing Anya's hand. She then began leading her to the kitchen.

"Really? That's sweet hon-," Anya was cut off when she saw the kitchen. Something that looked like oatmeal was literally all over the room.

"I tried to make you oatmeal in the blender but this happened," Nami said pointing at the blender on the counter.

"Sweetie, did you put the lid on?" Anya asked staring at the kitchen. Nami made an 'oh' face and shook her head.

"Why didn't you get someone to help you?" Anya asked as she walked further into the kitchen.

"No. Minearou was up all night with Amu, Sango and the others aren't back yet, I didn't want to ask uncle Sesshomaru and I couldn't find Uncle Inuyasha and Kagome. It's almost like everyone disappeared when I came near," Nami said. Anya just nodded distracted. Nami was gonna have a lot to clean up (at least what she could reach).

"They probably heard you coming," Anya muttered and licked some oatmeal that had gotten on her hand. It wasn't bad but the mess was.

"Okay, Naramaru, I want to thank you for dinner, but you need to clean this mess. At least what you can reach, I'll do the rest," Anya smiled handing Nami a cloth. She walked down the hall back into her bedroom and changed into a off-white spaghetti strap shirt with a matching off-white, long, flowy skirt with a cream white sash around her petite waist. She then walked to Inuyasha and Kagome's room and knocked on the door.

"Hmm," Kagome groaned.

"Sorry to wake you up Kagome, but I was looking for Inuyasha," Anya said as she played with her sash.

"He left a few moments ago," Kagome said as she opened the door. She wore a pink nightgown with red stripes.

"Okay well I gotta go on patrol. Tell him I'm looking for him when you see him," Anya said heading outside.

//oo//

(Hour and a half later)
Anya walked inside her castle to hear absolutely nothing. She checked all the rooms to find them all empty of any form of life. She opened the door to the throne room when...

"SURPRISE!" Everyone (except Sesshomaru who was surprisingly there) yelled. Anya lunged backwards in surprise.

"For someone who is one step ahead of everyone, you are oblivious to the entire castle making up a surprise party," Inuyasha said.

"This is great!" Anya laughed hugging Inuyasha.

“It's not only your birthday, but also father's," Sesshomaru said leaning against the wall.

"What time?" Anya asked suspiciously.

"When I asked, he said 3am," Sesshomaru answered.

"Oh come on! Is there anything we don't share?!" Anya yelled. It was true she and her father pretty much were nearly the same person. It was really annoying for her actually.

"You aren't married," was all Sesshomaru said after a few moments of silence. Anya glared at him.

"PRESENTS!" Nami shouted happily.

"Okay, okay presents," Minearou said rubbing Amu's back.

"Kagome first," Anya said sitting at the throne. Kagome's gift was a beautiful long black gown that had a long red diagonal line going down the middle making the bottom red and the top black. Nami gave Anya a homemade doll with pinkish skin, reddish hair, and a purple outfit. Minearou and Amu's gift was a choker that Minearou had Kagome get from her time with a black 'A' dangling from it. It was a perfect match to the dress. Sesshomaru (who shockingly got Anya a present) gave her a golden bracelet with a large ruby embedded in the middle.

Inuyasha gave Anya a beautiful kimono outfit. It was black and the top had half of a dragon that was red, orange, and gold. The dragon cut off at the hem of the top and continued to the middle of her kimono pant leg. Rin was the last person to give Anya her present. She gave her a bouquet of purple flowers.

After a few hours of hanging out with everyone, Anya went on patrol and then went to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE READ!!!!!!!

Comment! Next chapter we meet Kimi. She is my version of Sesshomaru's mother. Now Anya was written before 'final act' came out and Sesshomaru's mother was revealed. So I made Kimi kind of a b**ch and that she was unfaithful during her marriage with their father. So for people who love Sesshomaru's mother, I apologize in advance.