Status: Be sure to comment! :-3. Oh and I do own Anya (sorry just a little overprotective of this story lol)

Anya: Inuyasha's Sister

Kimi= Father’s ex-wife

DISCLAIMER- I don’t own Inuyasha however I do own Anya and the other original characters in this story so please don’t steal.

//oo//

Kagome and Inuyasha went to Kagome's time to re-stock on supplies while Sango, Miroku, and Shippo rested after returning from their journey. Anya sat in her throne reading a scroll she found in her dad's chambers (bedroom). It was nice and quiet until...

"ANYA!" a woman's voice shouted. Anya groaned loudly and rolled her eyes. She shut the scroll and took a deep breath.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?! HOW THE HECK DO YOU KEEP GETTING THROUGH THE BARRIER?!" Anya shouted angrily. A woman stormed into the room. She wore a long forest green skirt with a Burgundy bodice. She had silver hair that reached her calves, demon markings, and a blue crescent moon on her forehead. Kimi.

"I came to talk to you about your position with Naraku," Kimi said.

"He's dead. Goodbye," Anya said as she leaned back into the throne.

"How are you so sure, how do you know it wasn't planned? If Kanna is still alive and his heart is still intact then he may return at anytime," Kimi said arrogantly. Anya remained silent. She hadn't thought of that. Kimi continued.

"You know you are just like your father, never fully thinking things through," Kimi said.

"Yeah I know. He never thought things through, considering he married you," Anya said with a smirk. It was too easy to get under Kimi's skin.

"It was an arranged marriage, we had to do what was politically correct in our families," Kimi said.

"Forget politics, if I found out I were to marry you, I'd run away and never look back," Anya said.

"Well in all, I was an excellent wife always faithful-," Kimi was cut off because Anya had burst into a fit of laughter.

"HA! You are the most unfaithful person that ever walked the Earth! Anytime dad left you for battle, you had a man at the ready! That's why dad left and found my mother. Even now you have a different man constantly," Anya laughed standing up. Kimi was mad now.

"Now listen here, I will be back to deal with you later," Kimi said and left in a huff.

"I'll be waiting," Anya yelled after her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like I said this was written before Sesshomaru's mom was revealed. I'm not the biggest fan of her but she is okay in the anime/manga.
Next up is Kagome's birthday!