Status: Be sure to comment! :-3. Oh and I do own Anya (sorry just a little overprotective of this story lol)

Anya: Inuyasha's Sister

Reunited

DISCLAIMER- I don’t own Inuyasha however I do own Anya and the other original characters in this story so please don’t steal.

//oo//

Anya had given the vials to Kagome, Minearou, and Sango the vials to use on the graves. It was sunrise when the girls left with Kirara so they wouldn't be back till mid-afternoon. Her, Inuyasha, Sesshomaru and his group, Miroku, Nami, Amu, and Shippo were all at a clearing in the forest with a mountain's wall behind them. Anya wore a black denim skirt that was a little longer than Kagome's school uniform skirt and a white tank top.

Inuyasha leaned against the tree as Nami happily threw flowers on him. Since Naraku's death Anya had taken her outside the barrier a lot more which made the young girl happy. Everyone else (except for Sesshomaru) were in deep conversation. Soul collectors had been flying over them for the past three days now. Back those three days ago, Kikyo somehow was resurrected which made the gang curious if Naraku was close behind.

"If mom and dad weren't on their way, I'd go kill her again," Anya mumbled as she bounced the giggling Amu in her arms. Then a scent hit her nose as she let out a loud snarl and handed Amu to Miroku. Kimi stepped out into the clearing.

//oo//

(Kagome, Sango, Minearou, Izayoi, and Inunotaishou, and Kirara)

The group of 5 were just leaving Inunotaishou's grave. They were a little behind schedule due to Kagome's morning sickness. They had yet to tell the two that Inuyasha was the father or of his and Kagome's engagement because they had thought it would be best he and Kagome told them together. They had explained their journeys, Naraku, Inuyasha and Sesshomaru's rivalry, Kikyo, and the fights that took place between Anya and Kimi as well as Anya and Kikyo. They also explained Anya the best they could but there aren't really words to describe her. She was just Anya.

//oo//

(Anya and the others)

"WILL YOU JUST GO AWAY!" Anya hollered as the shouting match continued between her and Kimi. Sesshomaru and Inuyasha leaned against the mountain as they watch the scene unfold with the others. By the looks of things, there would be a fight that will probably be started by Anya throwing the first punch.

//oo//

(The group of five)

The group watched behind the trees at the clearing when they heard the screaming. They didn't reveal themselves as they watched and everyone was so focused on Anya and Kimi that no one caught their scents.

//oo//

(Anya and the others)

"At least I never choked before one of the most important battle of my life and actually almost surrender!" Kimi yelled smugly referring to Anya's very first battle.

"Here let me show you how!" Anya growled and lunged, grabbing Kimi's throat with both hands. The next moment Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, and Miroku were on the ground with Anya and Kimi trying to pull Anya away. After about twenty minutes when everyone had calmed enough, the group of five stepped into the clearing. Everyone froze except for Kimi who had slipped away without anyone noticing.

"Mom, Dad! How long have you been here?!" Anya asked astonished.

"Long enough to see all of that," Sango said as she, Kagome and Minearou joined the group as Anya and Inuyasha got reacquainted with their parents. Anya had practically jumped into their arms while Inuyasha was still in shock at the fact his parents were back once again. After getting over his shock, Inuyasha each gave his parents a quick hug. He then went over to Kagome and gave her a kiss on the cheek and wrapped his arm around her waist.

Izayoi, who was still clinging to Anya, didn't notice the loving gesture Inuyasha had given Kagome. However Inunotaishou did and smirked softly to himself. Sesshomaru nodded towards his father before leaving the scene, Rin and Jaken behind him. After the long family reunion, everyone began to walk peacefully back to the castle. But even the most peaceful walks tend to end badly...

Soul collectors came flying out of the trees and knocked Anya to the ground before they disappeared into the trees and Kikyo emerged in there place. A low snarl built up in Anya's throat as she stood up and dusted herself.

"What do you want?! Why can't you stay dead?!" Anya growled. She would've attacked but she felt her father's hand clutch her shoulder to steady her.

"I believe introductions are in order," the cold woman said though her eyes were on Inuyasha who was standing in front of Kagome and Izayoi.

"Go away," Anya said dangerously.

"I am really only interested in speaking to Inuyasha at the moment Aleksandra," Kikyo said. No one knew how she found out Anya's real name but it was enough to make Anya rip herself from her father's grasp and tackled Kikyo. Everyone quickly yanked Anya away and didn't notice Kikyo disappear into the forest. After Anya calmed down, everyone continued their journey back to the castle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!