Status: Be sure to comment! :-3. Oh and I do own Anya (sorry just a little overprotective of this story lol)

Anya: Inuyasha's Sister

Time together

DISCLAIMER- I don’t own Inuyasha but I do own Anya and the other original characters in this story so please don’t steal.

//oo//

Anya woke up that morning with a throbbing, numbing pain in her leg which meant it was probably gonna lose mobility soon. It had been messed up since the battle and probably wouldn't be the same. Also her arm felt like there were needles running through it since the bone was still reforming after being shattered into practically nothing in the battle.

Anya rolled out of bed and changed the bandages on her arm and leg before changing to train. She wore black jeans and a black tank top, along with black boots for to practice her balance. She then put her hair up into a high ponytail like her father and left for the throne room.

She opened the giant double door to see her father sitting in the throne reading. He was black jeans and a black t-shirt. Anya had known her father had some modern day clothing cause she had gone into his room a few times when she was growing up in the castle and stole a few shirts to sleep in. No one was lying when they said Inunotashiou's and Anya's faces were pretty identical or 99% identical. He looked up as Anya shut the door behind her and walked into the room.

"What are you doing up so early?" Anya asked surprised she wasn't the only one up.

"I used to wake up at 4am too. But I have to keep reminding myself that I am no longer ruler and general," Inunotaishou said as he smirked and put the book he was reading down and stood up. "Have you gone on patrol yet?" he asked walking over.

"I wait till around 5 when the sun comes up that way I can go out when most demons start their mischief," Anya answered. Her father smiled and nodded.
"So why are you up so early if you don't go out for another hour?" he asked. It was Anya's turn to smirk proudly.

"I like to train and keep my energy up," she said leaning against the stone wall.

"Who is your training partner?" her father asked.

"No one, I train alone. The army even Hiroki is too afrad to fight me. I'm too strong they say," Anya said quite proudly.

"Is that so?" He asked amused.

"Yep! I can beat anybody," she emphasized 'anybody' to let her dad know she included him.

"Not me," he said challenging her. He wanted to see how strong his successor was as general and ruler. He had no doubt that she was weak he could tell by the fierceness in her eyes and also he and Sesshomaru had spoken last night. Sesshomaru had told him how Anya had fought in battle and in the past from when she was young. Inunotaishou was quite proud of her but she still had a long way to go before she could beat him.

"Wanna bet? Come on, let's go find out!" Anya said as she went outside and prepared to fight her dad for the first time.

//oo//

(8:00am)

Kagome walked into the kitchen wearing a long red nightshirt when she saw Izayoi at the sink.

"Morning," Izayoi said looking out the window.

"Morning. Where's Anya? She's normally in the kitchen at this time doing someting," Kagome asked. Izayoi pointed out the window with a small smile. Kagome looked out the window just as she saw Anya fly across the lawn then jumping back up and ran towards a giant white dog.

"Apparently they've been at it for hours. Anya came back from patrol to finish the fight. Myoga said that Anya wanted to fight with Inunotaishou's true form and well you can guess the rest," Izayoi said as she smiled sweetly. There was silence before hearing a loud 'thump!' and Anya's voice:

"AHH! DAD THIS ISN'T FUNNY! GET OFF!" Anya shouted. The two women looked out the window to see Anya on her stomach struggling to get away from the huge dog that was currently laying across her back pinning her to the ground and apparently trying to take a nap. The two women burst into laughter at the sight. Then a small figure came into the room.

"Izzy where's momma? I can't find her," Nami said sleepily (Nami calls Izayoi 'Izzy' since it didn't feel right calling her 'grandma' and she calls Inunotaishou 'papa' for an unknown reason).

"She's outside with papa," Izayoi smiled. Just then Anya limped inside with a scowl on her face. Inunotaishou walked in behind her with a smile.

"That was not fair," Anya said lifting Nami into her arms. Nami curled her body so she was nestled comfortably against her mom's chest.

"You wanted to fight my true form. You lost. What wasn'r fair?" he laughed.

"You sat on me!" Anya exclaimed. Just as her dad was about to comment Inuyasha came in with a fuming Sango who stormed out the castle and headed towards the gardens.

"What happened?" Kagome asked.

"Miroku. Need I say more?" Inuyasha replied wrapping an arm around her waist. Inunotaishou and Anya debated a while longer about whether the fight was fair while Kagome's morning sickness kicked in and she shot out the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!
I hope you enjoyed the humor I put between Inunotaishou and Anya.
I counted and there are 11 chapters left! But Anya is like a series to me and I started a sequel idea, I'll reveal what it's about when I get closer to the end of this story