Status: Be sure to comment! :-3. Oh and I do own Anya (sorry just a little overprotective of this story lol)

Anya: Inuyasha's Sister

Breaking the news

DISCLAIMER- I don’t own Inuyasha however I do own Anya and the other original chracters in this story so PLEASE don’t steal.

//oo//

(1 month later)

Everyone sat on the front steps of the castle in a comfortable silence. The weather was much warmer today and there were no clouds in the sky. Demons were peaceful today with no conflicts whatsoever arising. Anya was quite grateful for that seeing as how she was not in the mood to fight any demons or resolve any conflicts.

Amu just started walking and was currently running around causing Minearou to be constantly paranoid. Nami was curled up against Izayoi's stomach, listening to the small heartbeat of the child growing in there. Inunotaishou sat next to Izayoi with an arm wrapped around her shoulders and Kane babbled in Kagome's lap as she smacked her mom's hand and her dad's hand together.

Anya sat in the grass and was leaning back into the steps as the wind blew gently through her hair. Suddenly she tensed.

"Wolf-boy three o' clock," she said just as a green whirlwind appeared from the treeline and entered the barrier. Inuyasha growled and moved in front of Kagome and Kane, shielding them. Kouga appeared and stepped right in front of Inuyasha.

"Move away mutt, I've come for my woman and this time neither you or your halfbreed sister can stop me," he said crossing his arms. Anya scoffed at her being called a halfbreed and continued staring out into the forest. Inuyasha was about to argue when he thought of something better.

"Alright," he said as he moved out the way revealing Kagome and Kane. Kouga's eyes widened.

"What did you do to her?! No! You forced her! I will kill you!" Kouga yelled angrily. Anya just shook her head in frustration she already had a headache and if this wolf didn't stop yelling in one minute she'd have to intervene. And no one wants that.

"Funny, I suddenly have the feeling of deja vu from when Takemaru found out about us," Inutaishou said quietly to Izayoi. Anya heard this and to refrain from laughing at the thought. After a few more minutes of arguing, Inuyasha and Kouga went into the woods to fight. Not long later Inuyasha returned saying that Kouga had eventually retreated but didn't think he had quite given up on Kagome.

Anya sighed in relief that she no longer had to hear about the wolf. She could barely hear herself think with him around. Anya put a hand to her head and groaned. She had to listen to every single word spoken as those two argued and heard the entire fight which was quite loud for her with her very sensitive hearing.

The little ones soon began to grow tired and everyone decided to head back inside and Anya went straight to the bathroom to get some asprin for her headache.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let's say Inuyasha and Kagome are now married. Sorry I forgot to write a chapter on the wedding. Okay, I made Izayoi pregnant because I felt bad that they loved each other but couldn't raise their children together, so I gave them that.
Comment!