Status: Be sure to comment! :-3. Oh and I do own Anya (sorry just a little overprotective of this story lol)

Anya: Inuyasha's Sister

Confessions

DISCLAIMER- I don’t own Inuyasha however I do own Anya and the other original characters in this story so please don’t steal (that’s my main worry)

Anya was angry but she tried her best to keep her cool as she and Inuyasha walked deeper into the forest. She knew Inuyasha's past with Kikyo but she also knew that he had feelings for Kagome as well and she needed to clear things up right now. When the two were out of an earshot from the others Anya turned to Inuyasha.

"Who do you want?" Anya demanded bluntly as she crossed her arms over her chest.

^^^^^^^^^^

Kagome followed the two and hid behind a tree so she wouldn't be seen. She listened close to the two knowing that an argument was brewing. The tree she was behind was large and wide enough where she could hide and not be seen.

^^^^^^^^^^

"What do you mean?" Inuyasha asked in his usual stubborn tone. Anya's fist clenched tightly trying to keep her temper in check. She knew Inuyasha wasn't that stupid to not know what she meant. Kagome may have imagined it but she could've sworn Anya's eyes were turning red.

"You know what I mean. Do you still have feelings for her?" Anya snarled 'her' with acid in her voice making it known that she was talking about Kikyo. Her eyes were in fact blood red.

"I guess. I don't know," Inuyasha said slowly becoming angry. You couldn't tell but he was intimidated by Anya at the moment.

"But what about Kagome? If you love Kikyo-," Anya was cut-off.

"I don't love Kikyo, I said I had feelings for her but they aren't love," Inuyasha growled. Anya was reaching the end of her rope.

"Then who do you love?" Anya pushed angrily. Her eyes were back to their striking gold color. Inuyasha mumbled something that Kagome couldn't hear.

"What?" Anya asked. She did hear him but she also had caught the scent of Kagome behind a tree near them and figured she'd want to hear what Inuyasha had just said. Part of her was wondering how she became the match maker between these two but both were so stubborn that they needed a push in the right direction. Inuyasha mumbled again slightly louder but not enough for a human to hear.

"Still can't hear you," Anya said giving a small smirk knowing that Inuyasha had finally lost all patience with her as he clenched his fists.

"I said I love Kagome!" Inuyasha yelled. Anya smiled victoriously and crossed her arms proudly as she heard Kagome gasp behind the tree. Inuyasha was too annoyed to notice. The rest now was up between them, her part was done.

^^^^^^^^^^

"He loves me. He really loves me," Kagome said softly as she ran back to where the others made camp.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay Inuyasha finally admitted his feelings and Kagome knows! So what happens next? You’ll find out but I’ll give you a hint: New moon. Until next time be sure to comment!