Status: Tiny bit of writers block. Oh and continuing even though GS has went through a lineup change.

Who Are You? Are You My Savior?

twelve

He laughed, "Really? That's what you call fine? And I care because well..."

He could finish that sentence with any number of things and because of that he had me on edge. I wanted to know why he cared. I know why I care. I'm falling for him.

I'm falling for the shaggy haired, lanky, seven year old in a grown mans body. And it has taken me all of this time to realize it.

Just as he was going to finish what he was saying his phone rings and he tells me it's Johnny, kind of like the first time we hung out.


~~~~~


“What do you want Johnny?” Nick growls into his phone with a roll of his eyes. The conversation became all one-sided after that, with Nick only managing a few sounds of approval here and there.

Nick hung up with a heavy sigh, but when he looked up at me he had managed to mask the annoyance that was slowly taking over his features.

“So what was that all about?” I manage to ask with a straight face. Seeing Nick annoyed was a funny thing.

“We’ll talk about it later, we’re having a “family meeting” as Johnny called it” The look on his face told me they had something up their sleeves…again.

“Okay, so what were you going to say?”

“Oh yeah,” he had a soft pink color stain his cheeks at the though, “I was saying that I care about you because, well, I like you. I like you and all the time I’ve spent with you the past couple of weeks has made me realize something, I’m falling for you. And I’m falling for you hard. I don’t want to leave you, and if I have to, I want to make sure you’ll be okay. I don’t like seeing you in pain.”

A look of relief washed over Nick’s face as I sat there stunned. I was stunned because I was not expecting that at all. He liked me, and he liked me enough to metaphorically spill his heart out to me. I knew he was waiting for me to say something because this anxious look flashed in his eyes, he was trying to stay calm, but he was cracking.

I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks as I stated to speak, “Nick, I like you too. It’s kind of unhealthy how much it hurts to think about you leaving. I really don’t want it happen. You guys have really helped me and I thank you for that.”

After the realization of what I said finally processed in Nick’s mind he got up and ran around the table to hug me. I was pulled out of my seat and flung into the air only to be caught by Nick’s awaiting arms. As we spun I could see the people in Starbucks giving us weird looks. Oh well, this was a time for celebration. When my feet finally touched the ground the anticipation of what was looming on the horizon caused my stomach to go crazy.

I could feel Nick’s face slowly getting closer to mine and I had leaned in just a tiny bit to meet him in the middle. Just as we were about to kiss my phone rang.

“Really?! Why does this always happen to us?” I was frustrated, but Nick was laughing. I guess seeing me frustrated was funny too.

I begrudgingly answered my phone and mumbled a few choice words to the person on the other end. “What?” Short and to the point.

“Hey why so angry? Did I interrupt something?” Lloyd’s voice fluttered through the speaker.

“Yeah, kind of. What did you need?”

He chuckled, oh he is so going to get it later, “Well me and Johnny really need to talk to you and Nick, so if you two could get back to the apartment that would be wonderful.”

“Alright,” and with that I hung up.

“Lloyd said we need to get back to the apartment because they really need to talk to us. I didn’t have to elaborate on “they”, Nick knew who they were. He rolled his eyes and pecked my lips.

With a blush slowly blooming across my face we walked out of the Starbucks to go see what the two fuckers wanted.
♠ ♠ ♠
{a strange sensation has fallen over me...}
-------
I'm sooooooo sorry this has taken me forever to get out. Ugh.
School has just taken over and just adkhalkfha;o.

Anyway I'm on spring break in a day and a half so I might update more, but no promises.
---------
And this is puke inducing. I just wanted to throw up while writing it, but it had to be done.
-le sigh-