Status: Tiny bit of writers block. Oh and continuing even though GS has went through a lineup change.

Who Are You? Are You My Savior?

three

I was at work at The Blackout, this little clothing store I found on a side street in Vegas, folding a new shipment of shirts to be put on the shelves when someone walked through the door. “Ah fuck,” I though to myself, “I have to interact with people.”

I’d never seen him around here before and trust me we get our regulars, but this was Vegas and you get a lot of curious people passing through. The Blackout was a very dark store and it stood out among the others. It carried clothes and accessories that people would associate with the metal/punk/goth scene. I personally didn’t like to label the stuff, but that’s how things are. Walking into the store is like walking into Hot Topic in their earlier days before they brightened up a bit and started to carry the Justin Bieber shit.

The guy was just walking around, looking, picking things up here and there. He didn’t look like he needed any help so I just continued to fold the shirts. If he needed help he could always ask. While he was just wandering I got a good look at him. He was about average height, shoulder length black hair that was in somewhat of disarray and hazel green eyes that seemed to change color every time I looked at them. He was wearing skin tight black skinnies with a hole in the knee, black vans, and a grey t-shirt. His arms were covered in a couple of those braided friendship bracelets that took forever to make and he looked happy.

“Well that’s good, he won’t be bitchy,” I thought to myself, getting to work on putting the shirts in their place and trying to not look like I was eye raping the guy.

He made his way over to me with this adorable confused look on his face, “Excuse me?” he asked his voice a little too loud for the quiet store.

Spinning around to face him I put on my best ‘I’m happy face,’ “Yes, what can I help you with?”

“I was just wondering if you could help me with a bracelet.” He seemed to still look confused.

“Sure, no problem, which one did you want a closer look at?” God-damned jewelry cases.

“This one,” He said pointing to a simple black leather cuff that tied in the back. I glanced down at the similar one on my wrist and smiled a real smile. That hasn’t happened in a long time.

I smiled at him and handed him the bracelet, “Here you go. Sorry about the case, not my rule.”

He chuckled, “I understand, there are some pretty insane people in Vegas.”

I give him a solemn smile, “Yeah I know.” That statement he said having more meaning to me than he could possibly imagine. I guess he noticed the change in my demeanor and the slight pout on my face.

“What’s wrong?” he asked actually sounding concerned.

Not wanting to burden him with my entire life story I replied with a short ‘nothing’ and sighed. “Do you need anymore help?’

I thought I saw a look of hurt flash through his eyes, but it quickly vanished, “No, I’m just going to buy this.”

After I rung up his bracelet he looked directly into my eyes. I wanted to look away but there was something keeping me there, something I couldn’t fight. “If you ever need anything , anything at all I’m always here.”

I was so confused by what he meant, hell we didn’t even know each other’s name, but he was here for me? I guess he saw right through my little façade. When I looked down I saw a slip of paper with a cell number and the name Nick scribbled next to it.

Oh Nick honey, you have no clue what you just got yourself into.
♠ ♠ ♠
[are you my savior?]

The Blackout

The picture is just what I imagined, if you find something better please link me.
So, SECOND UPDATE TODAY!!!
As you can see it's a lot longer than the one before. I'm not so sure how I feel about this one though.
This is the last update for today. This was all I had previously written. I'll write more and then type it so I can do this multiple update thing again.
OH AND I PROMISE THERE WILL BE MORE OF NICK IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.
~comment and all that jazz....