Status: Give it a read!

I Never Once Stopped Loving You

Chapter One

I got up from my bed, and ran down stairs when I heard the post get here, I had been waiting ever since I got my powers which was 3 years ago, for this letter to come! Finally! It came!

"Is it my letter?"I asked slidding down the hand railing of the staircase at our manor. The Whitefrost Manor wasn't nearly as big the Malfoy, but it was the second biggist.

"Sorry, sweetie. Not yet..."My dad said, but then a large smile spread across his face. "It's on the table."He said nodding towards the living room. I took my hands out of my pockets and placed them on my hips.

"Dad!"I paused. "This isn't the kind of thing you should joke about!" Walking to the table and picking up the enevlope that was a cream color, and that had a Hogwarts sticker holding it shut. I looked at it, before opening it. I was accepted in to Hogwarts! Finally! The letter explained where I would go to get to Hogwarts and what kind of things I had to bring. I read through it, and finally got to the hand written Albus Dumbledore. "Dad,"I paused. "I'm going to the Malfoys. Is that alright?"I asked.

"Back by dinner."

"But dad! Me and Draco where going to g-"

"Draco and I."He corrected.

"Either way...please!"

"Back by dinner, Evelyn Marie."

"Yes, Luke Adam."I said, when ever he esued my full name, I used his. I held my letter in my hands and I went out the backdoor and climbed the tree and jumped over the fence that seperated the yards. Once I got myself up I brushed myself off.

Draco and I, have been friends since I can remember. We used to hate eachother with a burning passion. But eventually we became best friends. Pansy, well, she worshiped the ground Draco walked on. When we had nothing to do we would go hang out with her. Only because she would do what ever we said.

I stepped up the few stairs that went up to the front door, and knocked a few time, when Bellatrix opened the door.

"Good morning, Aunt Bella."I smiled up at her, she always insisted I called her that.

"Good morning, Evelyn. Did you get you're letter today?"She asked giveing me the smile that sometimes creeped me out. But also had a friendly hint to it.

"Yes, I did."I said holding it up in my hand. "Did Draco get his?"I asked.

"Why yes. Yes I did."He said proudly slidding down the hand railing. The one thing we always got introuble for.

"Draco, how many times has you're mother told you to not do that?"Bellatrix said turning around.

"Sorry, Bella."He said walking over.

"Just don't let me see you do it again."She said, turning and walking back in to the dark house.

Draco shrugged it off. "Easy. As long as she doesn't see it. I never did it..."He shrugged.

I rolled my eyes. "Do you know if Pansy, and the other two got their letters?"I asked fallowing Draco up the stairs.

"Nope."He paused stopping and turning around. "Have you even talked to Pansy lately?"

I shook my head no. "Draco, I never talk to her. What makes you think I would?"

He shrugged.

"Have you talked to Crabbe, or Goyle?"I asked.

"No, but I heard Harry Potter is going to Hogwarts this year too."He said.

"As in the Harry Potter?"I asked in awe. I had always wanted to meet him. I mean he lived even though The Dark Lord tried to kill him.

"Is there anyother one?"He asked as we walked down the hall to the window we used to get into our tree house. "What house do you think you are going to be sorted in to?"

"Hopefully Slytherin."I paused. "My mom was a Hufflepuff though...but my dad was in Slytherin."I shrugged as he climbed out the window and in to the tree house, I stood there. And waited.

I cleared my throat, and held out my hand. He rolled his eyes and helped me in. "Thank you."I said finally. "What house do you think you will be put in?"I asked.

"Better be Slytherin."He paused, "My dad would be so mad if I wasn't..."

"What about you're mom?"I asked.

"Don't really know...she was a Slytherin, so probably."He finished.

"It will suck if Pansy gets put in the same house."I said wrinkling my nose.

"Then the 7 years at Hogwarts will be a living hell."He said

`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~

A few weeks past, and we where on the train to Hogwarts. It was wierd knowing we would be so far from home till Christmas. But it was a good feeling too. So many people where talking about Harry Potter on the train, even the older kids. And how he was going to be going to Hogwarts.

Even Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle where trapped in the talk. I tried to stay out of it. But It didn't always work.

"I bet he will be put in Slytherin."Goyle said stuffing his mouth with a piece of food from the food cart that went by.

"Goyle, do you ever stop eating?"I asked.

"You two are such pigs sometimes..."Draco said in disgust, Draco had his moments where he could be pretty mean. But didn't we all?

Goyle and Crabbe both put down their food. "Probably Slytherin."Crabbe agreed. "What do you think, Draco?"

"Don't know. I really don't care. If Slytherin though...that would be pretty cool."He nodded as the train came a huge stop.

`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`

We all stood towards the front of the great hall, I was looking at the moving paintings on the big windows behind the teachers chairs. Draco was amazed at the fact that Dumbledore was in the room. I was looking at the picture when Draco turned around, and so did Goyle and Crabbe. I fallowed to see what they where doing.

"Harry Potter."Draco said nodding slightly. "Draco Malfoy."He said sticking his hand out for Harry to shake. A red head smerked. "You think my names funny do you? I know who you are. Red hair, hamie down robes...Weasly."Draco's voice had a mean sound to it that I have never heard before.

"No thanks, I have my friends."Harry said glarring up at Draco. Draco rolled his eyes and turned back around and goyle and Crabbe fallowed. I stepped forward.

"He isn't usually that mean."I paused stepping down infront of them. "I'm Evelyn Whitefrost."I said sticking out my hand, and Harry shook it.

"I'm Harry. And this is Ron and Hermione."He smiled.

"Nice to meet you."Hermione smiled.

"Same to you."I paused then looking to Ron. "Ya'know. This is a hamie down robe too..."I said holding the side of mine up.

"I think he just needs to learn to quit talking..."Ron retorted.

I shrugged. And turned around as Dumbledore began calling kids up.

Draco Malfoy Slytherin.

Most pure bloods where placed there.

Goyle, Slytherin.

Crabbe, Slytherin..

Harry, Gryffindore

Ron, Gryffindore. That suprised me. The Weaslys where pure bloods.

And Hermione, Griffyndore.

And eventually my name was called. And I was placed in...

Gryffindore! How could that happen! All my friends where in Slytherin! And besides! My Mother was the only one in my family not placed in Slytherin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for spelling and grammer.
Mibba's Spell check keeps on crashing my Mibba account and then dealeting it.

*Comment?
*Subscribe?