Status: Give it a read!

I Never Once Stopped Loving You

Chapter Two

That was three year's ago. And now I had really only three friends...Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Draco and his group of friends never talked to me anymore unless they where trying to make my life living hell. And I never talked to them unless in was to tell them off. Which I did alot.

"Eve, comeing?"Harry asking leaning on the door frame.

"It's only breakfast."I mumbled putting my face back in my pillow. It was fall, it was cold, and it was early.

"Classes start to day."He said.

"And?"

"Bloody hell, Evelyn. Just come on. We are late as it."He said a bit of annoyence in his voice.

"Fine."I said pushing the covers off, and getting up. "Look, I can't change until that door is shut, and you are not in here."I said pointing at the door. He put his hands up and went down to the Gryffindore commen room. And I shut the door and changed. I put on a white dress shirt, and my tie with the Gryffindore pin on it. And then my maroon skirt and then dress shoes and the black socks. And then lastly, my robe. And the straighned my hair and put alittle bit of make up on. And then went down stairs. I never tucked in my white dress shirts...don't know why...I just didn't. And it bugged the hell out of Hermione.

"Hermione, one word from you and you are doing my homework for the next week."I said as I saw her open her mouth to say something. "Where's Ron?"I asked as we walked out in to the hall, and where greeted by the big lady.

"Breakfast. Where els..."Harry said.

"Does he ever stop eating?"I asked.

Hermione didn't say anything.

"So Hermione. Do you still like Ron?"I asked.

"I never said I did."She snapped back.

"Well, I was just assuming since you would never shut up about him in the letter's...."I shrugged.

"So that mean's I like him?"She said sarkasticly.

Me and Harry looked at eachother.

"So ho was you're summer, Harry? Didn't get any letter's from you..."I asked changing the subject. And the truth was, I really liked Harry. Like, alot.

"My aunt and uncle didn't let me use my owl."He sighed.

"Why don't you just go live with Ron. The offer has been made alot."I suggested. As we heard Draco and his friends, at the bottem of the stairs.

"Potter. Mudblood..."He said in disgust. He never even made any attempt to show my very being.

"Shove off, Malfoy."

"Funny, I thought we where on first name baises..."He smirked.

"Funny, I thought you would shut up...Dumbledores right. You never should count on dreams. They never happen...."I retorted. Harry and Hermione both chuckled alittle. "Nothing to say to that, Malfoy?"I asked as we walked past them in to the hall to the dining hall.

"How do you do it?"Hermione asked.

"Do what?"I asked.

"Make him shut up..."Harry said.

"Like I said. He never used to be mean. And I know what makes him tick, and what pisses him off."I shrugged, as we walked in to the dining hall and took our seats by Ron and Ginny. I never really talked to Ginny, so I didn't know her all that well.

The first dinner a few nighst ago, Dumbledore announced that Hagrid would be teaching a class about mythicale creaters...suprise right? I wasn't uber happy about it. It was just another class. But Hagrid was going to be a awesome teacher.

"Ron, you missed it. Eve totally pissed Malfoy off."Hermione said leaning over the table alittle and told Ron.

"Again?"He asked, as he stopped eating for a few short seconds. Then continued to eat. I rolled my eyes.

"You guys are makeing a really big deal about it..."I said as I poked at my food. I wasn't very hungrey.

"But he doesn't say anything back to you!"Harry said. "He always says something back to us."

"Harry, I have grown up living next to that coward. He isn't going to piss me off because he has to be around me 24/7 on breaks. And besides, our familys are pretty close."I finished.

"I feel really bad for you."Ron said wrinkling his nose.

"Tell me about it."I paused. "And then Pansy is around 24/7..."I paused. "Hermione, can I come live with you this summer?"I asked, joking. I loved going home, and seeing my parents.

`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`

That day when classes started, I decided I would walk by myself to potions, which was our first class. I always enjoyed potion class. It was a very relaxing class for me. But this year, Snape was the teacher. Which would make for very intresting year.

"Do you know who we have potions with?"I asked another Gryffidore on their way to class.

"Slytherins."He sighed, and then smiled politly at me, and caught up with his friends. Great. Slytherins in my favorite class...it was bad that Snape was the teacher, but now Slytherins are taking the class with us? Last year we had it the Ravenclaws, and same the year before that. Gryffindore got along with most of the house, other then Slytherin. Slytherin got along with Ravenclaw, and kinda Hufflepuff. But again, not Gryffindore.

So the fact we had to have the same class with them, made the class already hell. We had Defences Agenst Dark Magic with them also, and then Hagrids class. But thats only three out of seven. So not nearly as bad as it could have been.

I walked down the nearly empty hallway. I hadn't seen Harry since breakfast. Hermione was probably on her way to class along with Ron and Harry. Harry and I probably got along the best. But sometimes it got hard to talk to them when they would bash on Malfoy, I mean yeah, he is a total jerk. But it was sometimes hard to believe that my old best friend was a total jerk.

When I walked in to the classroom, there where a few kids already in there, I sat down in the third row. A few minutes later everybody poured in. The only seat open was next to me, I sunk down in my seat hopeing everyone I didn't like was already sitting in their seats.

I was completly zoned out, until someone dropped their bag next to me. I looked to see only a Slytherin bag.

"shit"I said quietly under my breat.

"I'm not to thrilled about sitting next to you either."I heard Malfoys voice said with a annoyed sound to it as he sat down. I rolled my eye. I looked back to see Hermione, Ron, and Harry walking in and sitting in a few seats in a whole group of Gryffindores. Gee. Thanks you guys. I thought looking at them.

"Oh please. You are perfectly fine sitting next to me, Malfoy."I said sarkastikly.

"You're just pissed you didn't get in to Slytherin first year."He pointed out.

"No. I am perfectly happy at Gryffindore."I lied. I was alittle pissed I wasn't in Slytherin like I should have been.

"Sure."He said taking out his potions book and setting it infront of him.

"Besides. I wouldn't want to be surrounded by a man-whore who only thinks of himself."I said glarring at him.

He chuckled alittle. "I said nothing to piss you off."

"You pissed me off when you sat down."I said setting my book down.

"Class."Snape said walking quickly down the middle row. "Today, I will be putting you in to partners for the year."He said coldly. I never liked Snape. "Miss Whitefrost."He said snapping me out from my daze.

"Yes, Professor Snape..."I said.

"Plaese come up to the front."He said.

Malfoy chuckled, and so did a few other Slytherin's. I rolld my eyes, and stood up and walked up to the front.

"Pick a name from the caldren."He said pointing to the one on his desk. First of all, it had smoke comeing out of it. Did he really expect me to put my hand in that thing. I looked at him with a questioning look. And he nodded towards it again.

"Um...ok."I said and walked over. When I was about to take one a piece of paper shot up out of it.I took it. And read it. And in big. Fat. Bold letters it read.

Draco Malfoy

"Well. Who's name is it?"Snape asked as if I had taken a hour to do one thing.

I inhaled through my nose and exhaled as I closed my eyes and opened them. This was so far, the worst class ever.

"Malf-"

"Full name."He paused. "We will use respect in this class."

What the hell got pushed up a annoying ass. "Draco Malfoy."I rolled my eyes at the name.

"Thank you. Now will the rest of the girls please coe up and do the same."He said sitting behind his desk. I wrinkled the paper and threw it in the trash and plopped back in my seat, and layed my head on the desk. And sighed/whinned which ever you favor.

"Lucky me."Malfoy said sarkasticly.

"Bloody hell, Draco. Shut the fuck up."I said looking up at him.

He raised his eyebrows and went back to talking to Blaise.

"Whitefrost."I heard Snape said.

"Yeah, yeah. I know the drill. You're office after Dinner."I said still looking at the floor.

"Malfoy."

"You're office. After Dinner. I know."Draco said as the bell rang.

I quickly walked out. The year just started, and Malfoy already got me in trouble.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again, spell check is being gay.