Status: Give it a read!

I Never Once Stopped Loving You

Chapter Three

I walked to the Gryffindore house after my classes, and up to my room I shared with Hermione and throw myself down on my bed and put my face in my pillow. And well, screamed. After I screamed and just layed there. Wishing I could just disapper. This was horrible! First Snape is the teacher. Then I have to sit by Malfoy. And now I have to be his partner in potions all year? Of and now I have detention on my first day of classes? I am sure my parents will love that...

I sat up and saw that I messed my hair up and make up and just decided it didn't matter. And plopped back down. I muttered things to myself.

Such as, Why me? or why him? and even plotted his death, or muttered Sooner or later, I am going to kill his sorry little ass...After I muttered things to myself for awhile, someone tapped me on the back.

"Go away."I said in to the pillow.

"No."I heard Harry say. Why did he have to come now? And see me like this...ok, now I am just being over dramatic. Or did I pass that when I was plotting his death...eh.

"What do you want."I mummbled.

"Well, what happen in potions today?"He asked. I sat up quickly and crossed my arms.

"Everything!"I shoated basicly. "First I find out we have to have my favorite class with the Slytherins. Then Snape is the teacher. Oh and I had to sit by Malfoy! And now I have to be partners with Malfoy all year. And I have detention for telling him to shut up. Nothing could make it more horrible that it already it."I ranted. He just sat at the edge of my bed lisoning. "We used to be such good friends, and now he just wants to make my life hell. Does that awnser you're question?"I finished.

"Maybe you guys jut were not ment to be friends..."He said.

"That's what bugs me."I paused. "I mean, really...our familys are close. I have to go to the Malfoy Manor alot durring the summer for stupid dinner partys. It would be nice if we would get along."

"Ya'know, you just have more oppritunitys to annoy the living hell out of him."Harry shrugged.

I giggled alittle. "Yeah. I guess..."I paused. "So how was you're first day of classes?"

"Same as always. Boreing..."

"Who did you get as a partner in Potions?"I asked.

"Pansy..."

I laughed alittle. "Malfoy's brat of a girlfriend..."I laughed alittle more. "That is just asking for trouble."

"I know, she is still just as annoying."

"Try growing up with the annoying little brat. Then tell me whats annoying."I pointed out.

"She doesn't do any work."He whinned.

"Neither does Malfoy. And when he does. He thinks he's right. When really, he isn't."I paused. "He thinks he is incharge of everything..."

"Has he always been like that?"Harry asked. The truth was, no. He used to be one of the nicest people I knew. And got along great with everyone.

I shook my head no. "Used to be really nice..."I sighed, "Hey, what time is it?"I asked.

"Ten to five, want to head down to the dinning hall?"He asked standing up.

"Can I fix my hair...and well...everything first?"I asked.

He chuckled. "You look fine as is."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. You always look pretty."He smiled. I blushed. "I mean, like...um..."He struggled to find the right words. "In a friend...um...way."He finished.

"I'll be right down in a few minutes."I giggled as he walked out the door and shut it. I brushed through my hair and washed my make up off, and went down stairs. Hermione and Ron where already down at the Dinning hall.

Harry and I walked to the dinning hall, but I could tell he was bothered by somthing.

"You ok?"I asked.

"It's just the dementore thing..."

"Harry, it wasn't you're fault what happened on the train."I said.

"Yeah I know, and then Sieris Black..."he drifted off in thought.

"He's not going to get to you, Harry."I paused. "And you know that."

"But what if he does."

"Ya'know Harry, I am getting annoyed with how everytime I am right you say but. Now repeat after me. Sieris Black does not know where I am."I said.

He didn't say anthing.

"Harry."

"He doesn't know where I am."He finally said.

"Thank you."I smiled, as we walked in to the dinning hall. Dinner went by quickly and I had to go to Snapes office fore my punishment. When I got there, Malfoy was already there sitting in a chair with his head leaning on the wall.

"About time..."He said standing up, and Snape waved us up to his desk.

"This year, you two will be partners and there will be now arguments, and you will get the work done."He said.

"But Profes-"I started.

"Whitefrost."He glarred up at me.

"Is there anyway, I can get a new partner?"I asked.

"Professor Snape, neither of us want to be partners."Malfoy added.

"No. The choice is final. You two are partners."He said. "Next time you get detention you will be cleaning the bathrooms on you're free hours. Is that clear?"He said tapping his fingurs together while leaning back in his chair.

"Clear."I said.

"Crystal."Malfoy said as I turned and left. That wasn't detention. That was just being stuck in the same room as Malfoy one more time that wasn't needed that day.