Status: Give it a read!

I Never Once Stopped Loving You

Chapter Four

I went to the Gryffindore commen room, and was greeted by Harry. He had been acting wierd lately. But the dementers had shook everyone up, about how safe it really was here. Most of us, like me, decided to just ignore it.

"Hey Harry."I said.

"How did it go?"

"It wasn't even detention. It was just a warning but it was time not needed in the same room with Malfoy."I said. Malfoy wasn't helping himself. If anything, he was making his life shorter the more he pissed me off.

"Anything with Malfoy is a punishment..."Harry added.

"Thats true."I laughed alittle. "You ok? You seem like you have been out of it all week?"I asked.

"I'm as fine as I will ever be."He sighed. "But..."

"But?"I asked.

"I was wondering if tomorrow you would want to go to the pub and get something to eat..."He asked.

I smiled alittle. "Sure."I paused. "See you in the morning, Harry."I said going up the stairs. Once I walked in the door, I changed in to my PJ's and threw myself on my bed, and drifted off to sleep. It had been such a long day. And I really hope they are not all like this...

`~`~`~`~`~`~`~

The next morning I woke up to Jibby, my owl, sqwaking. He was horrible to have sometimes, He didn't know how to shut up. And he always woke people up. I got up and set my feel on the cold stone floor. And walked over.

"Jiddy. Shut up."And with that, came another loud sqwak. "Ok. You did that just to annoy me."I said scratching behind his ears. He was a all black owl, like COMPLETLY black, with the round, orange eyes. I got a treat for him, and took the letter, and locked him in his cage. And opened the letter.

Evelyn,

You have not owled us since you're first day of school...well just wanted to make sure you are doing ok. We just sent of a package. It should be there in a week.

Now be good. And don't get in trouble.

Love,
Mom and Dad


If only they knew Malfoy was the reason I got in trouble. And hopefully they wouldn't find out I even got in trouble. I got ready for the day, today I wore a maroon dress shirt with no tie. Black dress pants. And my dress shoes, and then my robe. And then did the normal with my hair and make up.

I walked down the stairs, and ran in to Hermione. She was in a daze when I ran in to her. When I did, she turned and looked like she had seen a ghost.

"Don't scare me like that, Evelyn."She said placing her hands on her hips.

"You shouldn't be standing infront of the stairs."I said mocking her tone. "Hey yesterday, how did you get to class so fast? You know, Dark Magic. It took me five minutes to get to class after lunch, and you left after me..."

She looked around, and pulled me in to a corner. "Dumbledore gave it to me. I turn it to which ever hour I need to go to, and bam I am at class."

"I need to try it sometime...."I smiled. "Classes start in four hours today."I said.

"Why so late?"

"Dumbledore had to call a meeting with the teachers."I finished.

`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~

Two hours later I was walking with Harry to the pub.

"So you and Malfoy...best friends?"Harry asked, suprised.

"Have not been for awhile...I got kicked out of the Malfoy manor last summer because I told him off..."I paused. "And kind of turned him in to a mouse and turned Pansy in to a cat..."I laughed at the memory. "It took awhile to find him...Pansy was just to scared to move."

"You turned Malfoy in to a mouse?"Harry chuckled alittled.

"He really should learn to keep his bloody mouth shut."I said.

"Sooner or later he will."

"Probably later."I added.

"Yeah probably."He agreed.

`~`~`~`~`~`~`~

We walked back to the castle, and we where accually holding hands. Which was a strange feeling but also nice.

"Ya'know, Harry. You can't blame you're self for what happened on the train..."I said,

"I know."

"Then stop thinking about it."I said looking up at him. "Besides, don't you have Quiddich to get ready for?"

He smiled. "Yeah."

"And you will kick Malfoys sorry ass."I said pointing that out.

We both laughed about that. "What class do you have first?"He asked.

"Potions."I rolled my eyes at the fact. "I'm going to try to be nice to Malfoy so I don't get in trouble. Again."I said.

"What did Snape even say?"He asked.

"Just that we can't change partners. We have to get the work done. No fighting. And if we get introuble in potions again we need to clean bathrooms."I wrinkled my nose at the idea.

"Just don't let Malfoy push you around."He said.

"I guess. It's just hard to think we used to be best friends, and now I just wanna kill him..."I said, I looked up at the clock and the time read 11 am. Potions started in a 20 minutes, and I still had to go get my books from the commen room in Gryffindore. "Bye, Harry."I paused. "I had fun. See you in Potions."I smiled kissing him on the cheek and then turning and running in to the school, I turned the corner and finally made it to the Gryffindore Commen room, I picked up my bag and turned around and went down the stairs. I had ten minutes to get to Potions.

Half way there I ran in to someone, did I mention I was running. When we both fell, I landed on top of them, and hit my nose on their shoulder...danm. Really hard shoulder. I looked to see who it was. Great. Just great. Just what I needed. Malfoy.

"Evelyn. Nice to see you too. But bloody hell. Get off!"He said, with a hind of annoyence in his voice I got up but kept my hand on my nose.

"Sorry, Malfoy."I said checking if my nose was bleeding.

"Move you're hand."He said taking his wand out.

"Malfoy. If you expect me to let you do magic on me. You are sadly mistaken."I said.

"Look, I don't want to clean bathrooms. And Snape is pissed as is. Do you want to get to class or not."He said.

Agenst my better judgement. I moved my hand. And he did the Episkey spell, which was used to fix broken noses the most. But the crack sound it made it my nose hurt more then breaking it felt.

"Better."He paused. "Now get you're stuff, and hurry up."He finished. And I picked my stuff up, and put it back in my bag.

"Thanks, Ma- I mean Draco."I said. I hated calling him by that. But he helped me. Even if it was just because he didn't want to be late. And do all the work.

"No problem..."He paused. "Evelyn."He finished as we walked in the class room just before Snape.

"What happen?"Ron asked, as he saw me walking in with Draco.

"Tell you later."I said just as Snape walked in and Draco and I took our seats.

"Thank you for joining us."He said, as he wrote notes on the board, and I copied them down in my notebook, and waited. Nothing new happened that class...well that whole day nothing really new happen at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for the comments! And Subscriptions!