Status: Give it a read!

I Never Once Stopped Loving You

Chapter Five

A few weeks later, the Slytherins and Gryffindores where on their way to Hagrids class. In was in the woods alittle, at the bottem of a huge hill of stairs. But even after my little accident with breaking my nose on Malfoy's shoulder....that just sounded really wierd...nothing had really changed between us. He was still a jerk to me.

"How much further...."I whined.

"Not much."Hagrid said walking ahead.

"Easy for him to say. He lives down here..."I said to myself.

"What?"Harry asked and we held hands.

"These steps suck, and I hate walking. You know that."I said.

"You will live."He sighed.

"Says the boy-who-lived"I smirked at that. That was a pretty good joke. I was pretty proud of that. "You have to admit, saying Says the boy-who-lived is better then Thats what she said."I finished.

Once we finally got to where the class would be, we both went our own way.. He went to talk to Hagrid. And I to stand in the shade. I was a complainer when it was hot out. Or cold, or you know...anything that a girl could complain about.

I looked at my book, it was locked shut. The book had teeth. And eyes. I don't think thats even normal for Hogwarts...but then again. You learn something new everyday.

"Open you're books to page 449."Hagrid said as he walked infront of the class.

"Just how are we supposed to do that?"Malfoy asked holding his book.

"Pet the side of it, of coarse."Hagrid informed him. Malfoy looked at him strangly, but did it anyway. We where going to be learning about Gryffins. Buckbeak, Harry, Ron, and Hermione, and me had met before. He was a pretty grey gryffin. Very gentle. If he liked you that is.

To make a really long story short...Malfoy ended up with a broken arm.

`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`

Two weeks later at dinner in the dinning hall, I sat there with a smirk on my face with a ocasional giggle. I think a few people thought I was high. But the fact that Malfoy finally got what he deserved...it was pricless. And it still made me happy to think about it.

"Whats so funny?"Ron asked sitting down across from me.

"Nothin'..."I shrugged. "Just the fact that Malfoy finally got what he deserved. And I didn't get in trouble for it."

"So you're happy he got hurt?"Ron asked.

"Is that bad?"I asked my smirk disapering. "Thanks for killing my mood."I said and continued eating. The evening me and Harry were going to be studying in the library. So after I ate, I got up and picked up my bag and walked out. And went to the library.

"'Frost."Only one person called me that instead of my full last name. My last name was pretty long I guess.

"What."I said turning around to be face to face with, Malfoy. "Leave me alone."

"Oh, so now its not even last names?"He asked. Trying to annoy me.

"Lison, Malfoy. Leave me alone. I need to study for the Potions test."

"Kinda wierd how we barley talk anymore, ya'know."He pointed that out, resting his good arm on my shoulder.

"What do you want."He was being nice. He wanted something. Something he needed from me.

"It's about that D.A.D.M homework I didn't finished."He said. ( D.A.D.M- Defences Agenst Dark Magic)

"And what do you want me to do about it."I said pushing his arm off my shoulder.

"I mean, since we have known eachother for such along time...Could you possibly add my name to you're homework."He asked.

"Why can't you do it you're self? Besides, I did mine with Harry."I said.

"It's just one name."

"Yeah, One name of one person who should really leave me alone."I said.

"You owe me, I fixxed you're nose."He smirked at the thought.

"Admit it, Malfoy. You did that out of the goodness of you're...oh wait you don't have a heart."I said saying his name with very clear hatered.

He rolled his eyes. "Bloody hell, Evelyn. My dad is going to kill me if I don't get at least a 3.5 in the class."

"First name's again I see?"I asked

He rolled his eyes again. "Please."

"Look, I wont add you're name. But I'll help you do the homework. I wont do it for you. But since I am nice. I will help."I said.

"That will work, tomorrow after dinner?"He asked.

"Yeah, sure. Whatever."I said and turned around. What the hell did I just get myself in to? He was a Slytherin. And he just wanted a good grade. I shook my head and walked in the Library.

"Everything ok?"Harry asked as I sat down.

"Yeah. Why?"I lied. I wasn't going to tell him I was helping Malfoy. He would be so pissed. He hates Malfoy more then I do. And thats alot.

"Lier. What happen?"He asked seeing right through my lie.

"Just stressed 'bout tomorrow...the Potions test, and the fact I have to sit by Malfoy everytime."I said, that wasn't a complete lie. So really, I wasn't lieing.

`~`~`~`~`~`~`

The next day after the potion test, I went to lunch. And then the rest of my classes. then after dinner I went to the library. As little as I want to be there, I did tell him I would help. I sat there reading a text book for the homework when he got there.

"You owe me, Malfoy."I said as he sat down across from me.

He rolled his eyes. "We owe eachother alot then..."He sighed.

"Someone looks stressed..."I said.

"Pansy is getting on my last nerve..."He said.

"I have never liked her. Why do you like her?"I asked.

He shrugged. "Don't know."

"Is it because she worships the very ground you walk on?"I asked.

"That may have something to do with it."He joked. He hadn't joked around, well at least around me for what seemed like forever.

"How does you're arm feel?"I asked as he got his books out.

"It's been better for a few days now...but the nurse refuses to take the cast off."He sighed.

"Well that sucks..."I sighed, "Lets start with curses."

"M'kay."

"Name three, and their meaning."I said leaning back in my chair.

"Avada Kadavra, Kills you're opponent. Crucio, tortures opponent. And Imperio, control you're opponent."He said as he wrote it down under a few of the questions.

"Are you sure you need help?"I asked.

"Pretty sure..."He paused. "So, you and Potter."

"What about it?"I asked crossing my arms.

"I guess I just thought you could do better."He shrugged.

"Like who."I said glarring at him.

"Uh, that Cedric from Hufflepuff."He said. "I heard he likes you..."

I rolled my eyes. "If you are just going to talk about my love life, don't expect me to stay and help you."I retorted.

He sighed and continued writing.

"Anyway, 3 charms. And meaning."I said. Getting back to the subject.

"Confundus, confuse opponent."He paused to think. "Expelliarmus, disarms opponent."He paused. "I know it..."He said poositive.

"There are so many."I said. "One more..."I said. "Time is ticking away..."I finished.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny..."He paused. "Oh! Fidelius, Hides a secret within someone."

"There are you're three."I said.

Once we finished the homework.

"Thanks."Malfoy said. Wow....thats a first.